State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme 2020: State Employees Cashless Treatment Scheme was launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh in 2017. The aim of this initiative is to offer free treatment in selected health and medical centers to its state employees working in the sectors or offices of the government across the state.
From May 2017 the Uttar Pradesh government health ambition has been availing cashless medical services to an estimated 6 lakh pensioners and 9 lakh state employees in selected health centers spread throughout India. The immediate families of the state employees and pensioners have not been left out of the scheme. The cashless treatment scheme extends to cover them, thereby enabling them to reap from the benefits of this initiative.
State Employee Cashless Treatment Scheme 2020
SECTS scheme has no limit fixed at the cost of medical treatment. However, the incentive is mainly directed to emergency and critical illness. Critical ailments are not limited to organ transplant and joint replacement while emergency services may include cases of accidents, plastering and valve replacement amongst many others.
State Authority for Comprehensive Health Insurance (SACHI) remained central in coordinating and seeing through the full implementation of the scheme. The schemes system is linked to aadhar card and the beneficiary will have to visit the chosen health center and give a thumb impression on a biometric reader.
The SECTS scheme has seen government inviting and prompting online applications for the state health card using the official state government web portal www.upsects.in.
Online and Offline Application Forms
The government provides the option of submitting the state health card offline. You can obtain and download the application form from http://uphealth.up.nic.in/pis/shc/HSCregForm.pdf. Fill the form and submit to the Drawing and Disbursing Officer (DDO).
For online application
- Visit the official website of the SECTS scheme www.upsects.in.
- Under the main menu, hover over Employee/Pensioner Gateway and click on ‘Apply for State Health Card’.
- Once the application form opens, fill in true and complete details and submit. A lot of information will be required to complete the form. These include indicating whether you’re an employee or pensioner, the name of your department, office name, district and code, your name, date of birth, mobile number, email identity, basic pay, aadhar number and address for correspondence. You will also be required to upload your picture.
- With all the details filled, clicking the submit button would forward the document to the state department. The next window will avail you of the registration number for the application.
- These links, http://upsects.in/public/editApplication.aspx and http://upsects.in/public/empcard.aspx respectively allow you to either edit or print your submitted application form. This may require the entry of your aadhar number.
How to Check State Health Card Application Status
SECTS scheme allows you to check with the current status of the form after submitting the filled application form.
- To do this, you will need to log to the official website of the scheme (www.upsects.in) using your aadhar number.
- The applicant can also check the form status using the registration issued at the time of initial registration.
- The website will reveal to you the status of the application. This may help in directing your next actions.
Benefits of UPSECTS:
There are many benefits to this method. This list contains all types of heart, kidney and liver diseases in emergency situations.
- Cash-free UP treatment is provided for public health institutes, medical institutes, and some private hospitals.
- For more information please visit the UPSECTS hospital list from the website.
- All the expenditure will be taken care of by the government and this is applicable for family members also.
How to Apply upsets Online?
The official website should be visited by the government employee. The entire process is described below in steps.
- Check your browser for the official upsects.in website.
- Tap on the Cashless Behandlung tab of state workers on the window.
- Select from the choices the employee/pensioner portal and select the “State Health Card download” button.
- This will forward you to the application form for details.
- Provide full information such as the name of employee, office and department name, date of birth.
- The contact details such as the mobile number and email address for communication should also be provided.
- Upload documents, such as a photo, identification and address evidence in the form of scanned copies.
- You can tap the option “Submit” for the further process after you have filled in the application.
- The update on the progress of the application will be given to you regularly.
- You can edit the application with the given Aadhaar Card number if you have not completed the details.
- We can also print the application on an official website by entering the Aadhaar card number.
The process to Apply upsects.in Offline
This is the best way to go if you don’t know and feel that it’s a bit tedious about the online process. Follow the following guide to applying the health card scheme of UPSECTS offline. The government of Uttar Pradesh offered the service to provide the offline form.
- The application form is accessible via the Web or at government offices. You can access this application form.
- Please complete the form and attach the documentation required to it.
- Send the form to the Design and Distributing Officer (DDO) now and when the application is accepted, you will be updated.
- This is the online registration procedure to complete.
Check Status of UPSECTS Registration
The application status can easily be checked from the website. The procedure for checking the registration status is here.
- Open your browser to the UPSECTS website.
- Tap Check the menu bar’s Status option.
- In the field provided on the web page, give your Aadhaar Card Number.
- The UPSECTS application status displays now on the window. You can view it.
- You can thus easily check online the status of your submission.
For more information, you can visit the official portal of the UPSECTS and get all the things you need to know related to the UPSECTS from there.