Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Review 2020: The Government of Andhra Pradesh, launched an ambitious AP Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme in the year 2014. The main objective of the scheme has been to waive off heavy loans to the farmers in the state with 10% interest for two years.
The state government is trying to help farmers by reducing their loan burden. Under this scheme, the eligible farmers bear part of the loan as the rest is paid for them by the state government.
Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Review 2020
This significant scheme is implemented phase by phase. By October 2017, the Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh announced the release of the 3rd Phase list for eligible farmers on its official website apcbsportal.ap.gov.in. The state government has also given the option of checking the loan status of the scheme online for loan waivers.
The 3rd Phase of the AP Rythu Runa Mafi scheme is expected to benefit about 36.72 lakh farmers. The farmers can check phase list and loan status through the following links:
Eligibility and Requirement for Loans
The AP Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme is for Andhra Pradesh state. The farmers to benefit directly from the scheme must. Hence be citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Their ration cards must be issued by Andhra Pradesh only.
The scheme is for small- and medium-scale farmers. Rich farmers are not eligible for the scheme. Farmers who had taken loan before 2014 are most eligible for the Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme.
For registration on the scheme, the farmer’s aadhaar card is mandatory. The aadhaar number link is necessary while registering for the scheme.
The farmer’s ration card is required to prove the citizenship of the farmer. The card is also mandatory in checking the loan status.
Farmers should also provide detailed loan information. Along with bank documents loan information on when it was taken, repayment time, loan amount and the interest rate.
How to Apply
Apply for the AP Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme by registering on the official website http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in. After successful registration, the farmer will get a system generated login ID and password.
Use the details to log in to the website to get the application form.
How to Check Loan Status
You could visit either http://126.96.36.199/loanstatus/ or http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/loanstatus/ to check your loan status. The links will direct you to the Dept Relief page. Select the available options in the text box and enter the respective number for either the ration card, aadhaar card or loan account number.
Enter the Captcha, submit the details and proceed to check the loan status.
AP Rythu Runa Mafi 3rd Phase List
The 3rd phase rolled in October 2017 considered 13 districts in the state. These include Krishna, Gentur, Kurnool, Chittoor, Nellore, Prakasam, Visakhapatnam, YSR Kadapa, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, East Godavari, West Godavari, and Anantapur. The remaining districts will be considered in the following phases.
AP Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme list based on the districts or banks will be sent to the relevant thashildar office or concerned banks. Call center numbers 1100 (from a landline) and 1800 103 2066/1800 425 4440 are also available for farmers.
Since 2013, Andhra Pradesh’s farmers have suffered enormous losses due to the natural catastrophes and face financial crises. In order to help the farmers financially and reduce their burden, AP CM Chandrababu Naidu started the AP Rythu Runa Mafi scheme. In addition to the AP CM, numerous schemes have been launched for farmers, and many of them continue to work. -eligible farmer family will earn a 1.5 lakh credit waiver under the AP Runa Mafi programs.
Features of Rythu Runa Mafi In Andhra Pradesh
- This scheme helps to exempt farmers from the loan burden.
- The loan waiver of the farmers selected for the Yojana is decreased under the Runa Mafi scheme by reducing the amount of the loan. A part of the loan amount is to be paid by all of the eligible farmers and the rest is paid by the State Government of the AP.
- This scheme is being implemented in wisdom. The next phase will start after the completion of one phase.
- Selected farmers will also get an interest rate relaxation, which is also applied to the loan. On the official website, farmers can clearly check these interest rate details.
- Documents AP Aadhaar Card and Aadhaar Number Link Requested to Register for Runa Mafi Scheme are compulsory.
- To verify the loan status of the AP Rythu Runa Mafi, a valid ration card number shall be required.
- The farmers who are eligible for this scheme should provide loan related documents. Documents such as, where loans are taken, time to repay, the amount of loans and interest rates, etc.
Steps to Check AP Rythu Runa Mafi List Online
- Open the AP Runa Mafi website via the http:/apcbsportal.ap.gov.in link in the login section.
- Click on the button “Login.”
- You may search for the Runa Mafi list by either your ration card / aadhaar card / loan account number. The Grievances–Agriculture option is selected.
- Select any of these options next to the radio button.
- Enter the option number selected in the box below.
- Click the button “Get.”
- Now the AP Rythu Runa Mafi is available to download and check the lending status online as well.
The lakhs of farmers in the State have the advantages based on the terms and conditions of AP Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme. Ideally, as long as farmers are the bedrock of our society, more measures will be implemented for the welfare of government farmers. To learn more about other schemes for farmers in AP and how these benefits can be obtained, sign up for our website and review the regular updates.
For more information, you can get on to the official portal of the Runa Mafi scheme and from there, you can get all the information you need for the future.
Related Tags: Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme Review 2020