How to register the mobile number online – When you are going to apply for aadhar card, it is better for you to provide the exact email address and you should also register mobile number. It is compulsory when you are trying to update the details online. But if you forgot to provide your phone number or you have missed it by chance, you don’t need to worry here you could easily learn how to register your mobile number online in aaadhar card. You can also register the mobile number by simply visiting the UIDAI center near to you.
How to Register the Mobile Number Online
- First, you have to visit the official UIDAI website online. For this purpose, you must have a strong internet. After you have opened the official website, you have to provide all the required information.
- You will see a lot of option in front you. You have to see the “verify email and mobile number” option under adhaar services section.it is quite easy, you can easily find this option by simply login into the UIDAI website. It will show on the front page.
- When you select this option, the new page will open. It will have a lot of blank boxes where you need to put all personal information.it must be mention here that please give all your information correctly. It is the basic requirement for making a secure account. By doing so you are able to update any information. You don’t need to visit the adhaar center.
- In the first box, you have to enter your adhaar number which is given to you. You have to enter it carefully.In the second box you have to provide your active email .it is very necessary because you will be notified all the time.
- The third box has the option which you are looking for. You just provide your mobile number here which you want to register. It is better for you to keep that number with you, and it must be active. One more thing is compulsory to mention here to check the number twice before moving forward.
- Now you have to enter the security code which is shown in front of the box. Just type it carefully by matching the number. Now you have seen an option which is written in the green box saying that GET ONE TIME PASSWORD. You just simply click on that.
- After clicking on that you will receive a password on your mobile number which you have given before. What you have to do is to type that password in the next box that will ask you to enter OTP number.
Then it will verify your OTP number if you have placed it correctly then you just almost done. When you do so you just have completed your work and number will be registered successfully. You must wait for the big tick sign which is the end point indicator for registering mobile number successfully. Now your request for registering the mobile number has proceeded forward.
How to Register the Mobile Number Online [Everything]
The verification of your phone number which is linked with your Aadhaar card is an easy and time-consuming process.
You need to follow some steps to check and verify the Aadhaar card to your phone number as soon as possible.
Those steps are:
- You need to log in to the UIDAI’s official website.
- Then select the option that is verified and check the number and this option is available under the Aadhar card services field.
- Then put your 12-digit Aadhaar card number, valid email address, active phone number, and the security number.
- Then put the OTP you received.
- Then press on the verify OTP option.
- When you see the green tick then understand that your verification is done.
Why registration is required?
There many and different reasons are available to register or update the Aadhaar card. You need to consider the rules and regulations policy of the Aadhaar card.
The different reasons to register the number with Aadhar card those are,
- The OTP that is a one-time password is sent to the registered phone number of yours, forgetting the facilities and services which are related to the Aadhaar card.
- The OTP is given in forgetting and accessing the service, or giving Aadhaar card on the added layer of security services.
- If your current phone number is not register with Aadhaar card, you are not accessible to use the services and notifications regarding it.
- For getting and accessing all types of services that are online or offline and related to Aadhaar card, then you need to link your phone number with UIDAI.
- You will also have to provide the OTP sent to your phone number to download your Aadhaar online.
- Besides, you also download the application such as mAadhaar and also keep the Aadhaar card in your phone in the format of digital but you getting this facility only when your phone number is linked with Aadhaar card.
These are the important reasons you need to follow and register the phone number with the Aadhar card.
- Verify the documents which are important in those criteria where it require documentations proof of yours.
- The verification process is done by using the verifier appointed by UIDAI or registrar’s person present at enrolment or update canter.
- Verify all the documents properly and submit it to responsible center.
Documents required for Aadhaar card:
- Identify proof documentations.
- Address and nationality documentation.
- Date of birth report.
- Evidence of related documentation.
Following this entire information, you will get the process of add the phone number or any other information to your Aadhar card.
By following and getting help of this process, you can change the other details and add the new details on the Aadhar card.
Besides, you can also register the information which is especially changed. So you can follow this to make any type of changes.
Related Tags: How to Register the Mobile Number Online