How To Print Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar card is required for every person as it serves the purpose of identification as well as residential proof. After finishing the enrolment you can download Aadhaar and print it for further use.
Download the Aadhaar card you must check that UID number or your enrollment number. If you have misplaced your Aadhaar card, do not worry as you can easily download the fresh copy of it. To do this you only need your Aadhaar number.
This unique 12-digit government identity is not compulsory to have as it serves as an identity proof on many forms that you fill. Here we are going to mention how to print your Aadhaar.
How To Print Aadhaar Card
1. Log in to the http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
2. Enter the 28-digit Enrollment number, which you got at the time of enrollment on their enrollment slip. In case you forget your Enrollment id then you can approach the Nodal officer in the district who have access to the Online Aadhaar search portal.
3. Enter your name, Pin Code and press submit.
4. You will see the last four digit of the registered mobile number if the same has been provided at the time of enrollment send to an OTP.
5. Fill the OTP received on your mobile and press submit button
6. You will find a download button on the screen by clicking it e-Aadhaar will be generated in PDF format.
7. An e-Aadhaar in the PDF format file is password protected and the password is your area Pin code.
8. Enter the password and open the file.
9. Print the copy of e-Aadhaar.
Is Aadhaar number printed on a paper is perfectly valid?
Yes, Aadhaar card printed on a paper is perfectly valid. There is no need to print you Aadhaar as a Smart Card as there is no as such concept original Aadhaar or duplicate.
The UIDAI said that the Aadhaar card is valid as you print out in the paper. There is no need to print on the plastic card as merchants are charging Rs 200 for printing. The authority of Aadhaar has warned the companies like E-bay, Flipkart, and Amazon to discourage the merchants involved in such activities using their platform as aiding such persons in any manner may amount to a criminal offense.
Although, some authorized agencies are collecting such information or unauthorized printing of Aadhaar card. They are aiding such person in any manner which is a criminal offense that is punishable by imprisonment under the IPC.
PVC Aadhaar Card
PVC or Plastic Aadhaar card which is printed on a plastic sheet that serves same as the copy of the original Aadhaar Card. It is easy to maintain, carry and works as an identity card.
Alankit is offering add-on service printing of Aadhaar Plastic Cards across in all locations. These cards are printed using the eKYC service of UIDAI.
How To Get PVC Aadhaar Card?
1. You need to visit the nearest Alankit Branch or Center.
2. Provide your biometric details i.e. fingerprints or iris scans.
3. You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
4. The card will be printed using the eKYC service of UIDAI.
5. Alankit representative will check the details and authenticate.
6. After the verification, your PVC card is handed over to you.
Benefits of PVC Aadhaar card
1. Strong and durable can be used over a long period of time.
2. Machine-readable and barcoding friendly.
3. The cards are waterproof so there is minimal chance to spoil a card.
4. Easy to store can be easily fit into your wallet or pocket.
5. The security of card increased along with its quality.
How To Remove Password from PDF File of Aadhaar Number?
Launch the program it will ask the location of the PDF file. Before selecting PDF file change mode to open the PDF file change the mode to ‘Complete Rewrite’, then go to the security tab to set the ‘Security System’ to ‘No encryption’ Click the save button and your PDF file will not need a password to open. How To Print Aadhaar Card.