How To Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account –
- 1 How To Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account –
- 2 How To Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account
- 3 Follow The Below Mentioned Steps To Link Your Aadhaar And Bank Account?
- 4 2. Offline Method To Link Aadhaar Information
- 5 Other Methods To Link Aadhaar With Bank Account
- 6 Steps To Link Aadhaar Card Via Offline Mode.
- 7 How To Link Aadhaar Card To SBI Bank Account By Visiting The Branch Office
- 8 Aadhaar And SBI Account Link By Visiting SBI ATMs
- 9 Benefits Of Linking Of Aadhaar And Bank Account
The government is India has given the authority to the banks to deactivate the bank accounts that are not linked with Aadhaar. Although government is encouraging the people to update Aadhaar card details with their respective bank accounts.
Linking of Aadhaar card is very simple and one can do it without any delay but some people are confused about this process. To help those people I am going to mention the simple way to link the Aadhaar card with the bank account.
Before I start let me tell you that linking process is simple no matter if you are having an account a government or a private bank. The linking process can be done in the two ways online or offline.
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account
1. Link the Aadhaar details online using the net banking.
2. Filling the application form and submitting it to bank itself.
1. An online method for Linking Aadhaar card to a bank account
It is a simple way but you must have Internet banking facility for this. Therefore, you need to make sure that your bank is providing this facility.
Follow The Below Mentioned Steps To Link Your Aadhaar And Bank Account?
1) Login to your Internet banking account.
2) You need to find the link ìUpdate Aadhaar Card Details or Aadhaar Card Seeding.
3) As you find these links, you need to click on it to open the other page.
4) Enter the Aadhaar information in the fields.
5) Recheck the information and press the submit button.
6) Your online application will save at the bank database. The officials at the bank will verify the information provided by you.
7) Your application will be processed as you verify your application.
8) You will receive an email or SMS on your registered mobile number.
2. Offline Method To Link Aadhaar Information
1) Click the link http://www.lpgsubsidy.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/form1.pdf to download the application form for Aadhaar card and bank account linking.
2) After downloading, take a print of that form.
3) Fill the detail of the form correctly.
4) Fill your bank account number, personal details, IFSC code.
5) Enter your Aadhaar Number.
6) Once you fill the application form, attach the photocopy of your Aadhaar with it.
7) Submit the application form enclosed with Aadhaar to the bank official.
8) The official will check your original Aadhaar card.
9) Your application form will be kept for the further verification.
10) You will receive a notification once the details verified.
Note: If you have, multiple bank accounts you need to link every account with Aadhaar card.
Other Methods To Link Aadhaar With Bank Account
Some banks are providing the facility to link the Aadhaar card via mobile number. You need to give a missed call and you will receive a call in return. You will instruct to enter your details on the IVR machine.
Note: Never provide your sensitive financial details like PIN Number.
You can also use the BHIM app to add your Aadhaar to your bank account. Check if this app allows you to do so if you are not a regular user of this app. Some banks also offer the linking process via SMS. This facility is for those you have registered mobile with their bank account.
The process is same the process is same for linking of Aadhaar and bank account. I am going to mention the steps to link the SBI account and Aadhaar.
Steps to link the Aadhaar card and SBI account via online mode.
As mentioned above you need the access to Internet banking. You need to follow the simple steps that will guide you to complete the Aadhaar SBI linking for your comfort.
1. Visit the official website of SBI i.e.www.onlinesbi.com
2. Login to your SBI bank account.
3. Under the option My Accounts which is on the left side of the screen select the option ìLink Your Aadhaar number.
4. Type a UAN number and check the 12-digit number.
5. Click the Submit button.
6. You will see the last two digits of your phone on the screen.
7. After finishing the process, the SBI account will receive a confirmation message to your registered mobile number.
Steps To Link Aadhaar Card Via Offline Mode.
1. Before starting the process, you must have the few documents ready with you such as Photocopy of Aadhaar including the original copy of Aadhaar and the SBI passbook.
2. Download the SBI Aadhaar card linking application form by visiting SBI website mentioned above.
3. Fill the necessary information in the form such as name, the address of your branch, UID number as mentioned on your Aadhaar.
4. Submit the application form with the self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card in your respective SBI branch.
5. To complete the verification process you need to show the original copy of your Aadhaar card.
6. As the details match, the bank official will process your request.
7. Once your application granted you will receive a notification from the bank stating that your Aadhaar card has been successfully linked to your SBI account.
How To Link Aadhaar Card To SBI Bank Account By Visiting The Branch Office
1. Go to your nearest SBI branch.
2. Bring your Aadhaar card copy as well an original copy of Aadhaar.
3. You need to submit a Letter of Request with self- attested copy of your Aadhaar.
4. The branch official verifies all the information provided by you.
5. After the verification, a confirmation message sent to your registered mobile number.
6. Linking of Aadhaar and SBI bank account via SMS
7. This method is simple as well as timesaving, you need to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
8. Enter<UID Aadhaar number>< space>< account number> in the SMS box of your mobile.
9. Send the above message to 567676 from your registered mobile number.
10. You will receive a confirmation message, as the process is successful.
Aadhaar And SBI Account Link By Visiting SBI ATMs
To ease the account holder State Bank of India offers Aadhaar and SBI linking by visiting nearest ATM. You need to follow the simple steps to link Aadhaar-SBI account.
1. Visit the nearest ATM of SBI.
2. Swipe your ATM Card and enter your PIN number.
3. Select the Registration option under the Service tab.
4. Select Aadhaar registration and account type.
5. Enter your Aadhaar number twice.
6. After finishing the above steps, the Aadhaar and SBI account gets linked.
To avoid the freezing of your SBI saving account link your Aadhaar and SBI account today. You can follow the same process in other bank accounts too.
Benefits Of Linking Of Aadhaar And Bank Account
1. Aadhaar is a KYC document to open a bank account.
2. The subsidies received from the government including LPG, Kerosene, Sugar etc. directly credits to your bank account.
3. Direct credit of welfare funds, pension, wages, scholarships etc. from the government.
4. Aadhaar linked accounts ensure a reduction in leakage of government spending.
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account