How To Fill Aadhaar Card Application Form: Aadhaar is a unique 12 digit ID everyone can get this by filling the Aadhaar card application form. However, it is not a compulsory document but it serves as a universal ID proof.
To apply for an Aadhaar an applicant has to follow certain steps to fill the Aadhaar application. After the proper verification, the card will be issued by UIDAI.
Aadhaar applicant needs to apply for an Aadhaar enrolment or correction form related to Aadhaar. You can use this form to make correction or amendments to the existing card. An applicant needs to fill this form and provide all the proof details mentioned in the form.
Book an Aadhaar Card Enrollment Appointment Online to save time and skip long ques. You can download Aadhaar application form online by following simple steps.
How To Fill Aadhaar Card Application Form
1. Visit the official website of UIDAI.
2. After downloading it take a print out.
3. Now you have a hardcopy of your Aadhaar application you must fill it with the correct information.
4. Steps to fill and Aadhaar card application form
5. Enter your National Population Register Survey slip available.
6. Write your name.
7. Date of birth/age.
9. The relationship you need to enter the guardian of the child less than years.
10. Enter your consent.
11. Bank account number.
12. Mention your name in the documents that you have attached. Check the list of documents required.
13. Do not write in the field which is for the official use only.
Note: In case you do not have any proof, you can enroll via an introducer.
Once you have finished all the details attach photocopies of the documents and visit the enrollment center.
Do not forget to carry the original documents with the photocopies of the documents, as they are required for verification.
Aadhar Card Form
- Aadhar Card Form in Gujarati
- Aadhar Card Form in Hindi
- Aadhar Card Form in Kannada
- Aadhar Card Form in Marathi
- Aadhar Card Form in Punjab
- Aadhar Card Form in Tamil
You cannot apply for an Aadhaar card online; you can only get the appointment online for a selected enrollment center. You have to physically go to the Aadhaar enrollment center to apply for an Aadhaar.
Remember that not all Aadhaar card centers have online appointment facility. If your locality not listed in the online appointment, you cannot get it. In that case, you need to go to the nearest Aadhaar center.
How To Fill Aadhaar Card Application Form
1. An Indian resident, NRI or any foreign citizen residing in India is eligible to apply for Aadhaar.
2. There is no age limit in applying for an Aadhaar.
3. A child with less than 3 years of age does not need to give biometric information. In this case, its Aadhaar linked to the parents/ guardian. That child has not provided his/her biometric information at 5 years of age.
4. A child enrolled at the age of 5 to 15 years has to provide the biometric information again when his/her age becomes 15 years.
5. The re-registration process is necessary as the biometrics of a person changes with age. The biometric of a person will be different when he/she is a child and when he will be adult.
Interesting facts about Aadhaar card?
1. Aadhaar number carries a 12-digit UID that stores demographic and biometric information, along with a photo of the cardholder into it.
2. The first 11 digits of it are actual UID and the 12th digit is checksum following Verhoeff Algorithm scheme. This is designed to avoid the chances of errors.
3. A resident, as well as an NRI, can get the Aadhaar.
4. It is an Id proof as well as proof of passport and voter ID.
5. Aadhaar card has the lifetime warranty.
6. In India, a lot of birth goes unregistered; the Aadhaar Card comes as a boon as DOB is optional. One can register by mentioning approximate age.
7. You can get Aadhaar by registering demographic and biometric there is no need to mention caste, religion or language. It is holding up the true spirit of unity and secularism of India.
8. A transgender can also get an Aadhaar as they don’t need to classify them in male or female.
9. One can get the multiple benefits, including getting Direct Benefit Transfer such as LPG subsidy. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna scheme passport in 10 days.
The Security and Exchange Board of India now accepts Aadhaar card as an address proof for registering to them.
Read More – Aadhar Card Status Enquiry
What is the need to enroll a child for an Aadhaar?
As of now, Aadhaar is not mandatory for the children, but there is no harm in enrolling them for the same. It will be helpful in the coming years; there are many instances when your child need to furnish a proof of ID and Aadhaar card could be a great help.
Aadhaar is required for educational programs overseas and to get the various government scholarships. Aadhaar can help in such proceedings without any hassle. To get the admission in the school a kid needs an Aadhaar card.
If you want to open a bank account or start investing in mutual funds in the name of your kid then Aadhaar is required. How To Fill Aadhaar Card Application Form