How To Download Aadhaar Card With Enrollment Number
– The E-Aadhaar card online is valid as your original Aadhaar. You can print it at your own comfort when and where you need it. You need an Internet connection, enrollment number or Aadhaar number to print it.
You require E-Aadhaar due to many reasons either you have not received your Aadhaar or you may have lost it. In this situation, you can download PDF file of Aadhaar online from the official website of Aadhaar. This service is completely free for every Internet user you need your personal details of your Aadhaar.
How To Download Aadhaar Card With Enrollment Number
When you visit the Aadhaar center and fill the enrollment form. After providing the demographic and biometric data and submission of proof of Id and address documents, you get an acknowledgment slip that is called Aadhaar Enrollment ID/Aadhaar Enrolment number.
- It is a 28 digit numeric number in which the 28 digit Enrollment ID has to be entered.
- EA Code 4 digits
- Station Code 5 digits
- Sequence – 5 digits
- YYYYMMDD – 8 digits
- HH:MM:SS – 6 digits
In the acknowledgment, slip the enrollment number appears in the sequence EA Code/Station code/Sequence Number and Date is entered DDMMYYYY Time (HHMMSS). The 24 hours time format is followed in the Acknowledgement Slip/Resident Copy.
How To Enroll For Aadhaar?
The Aadhaar enrollment process is simple by visiting the enrollment center. Filling the enrollment form, getting demographic and biometric data captured. This is free of cost at Aadhaar center. The centers of Aadhaar are everywhere in India where you can go with your proof of ID card, Ration card, driving license etc.
In case if an individual does not have Id proof, he/she can provide a photo issued by Gazetted Officer/Tehsildar on a letterhead. If a person in a family does not have any valid documents, they can enroll based on family entitlement. As UIDAI accepts Proof of Relationship too.
Where there are no documents available a resident can take the help of Introducers available at the enrollment center. The Registrar notifies the Introducers, to check the more details you can contact the office of the concerned Registrar.
You need to enroll only once in case of multiple enrollments your case will be rejected. Remember the waiting time to get an Aadhaar 60-90 days after the receipt of resident data packets in CIDR.
Download Aadhaar Card Using Enrollment Number?
It will take 2 minutes to get the copy of e-Aadhaar using enrollment number. You need to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
1. Visit the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
2. A form will appear on the screen that you need to fill if you are downloading Aadhaar card using enrolment card number.
3. Select the Enrolment ID option.
4. Fill the personal detail in the form and enter your enrollment number, name, area pin code text displayed on the screen and your mobile number.
5. Click on the Get One Time Password button and wait for the SMS of OTP on your mobile.
6. Be patient this process will take time 1 to 3 minutes!
7. Enter the OTP in the box stating Enter OTP and click on Validate and Download button.
8. The download of PDF file of Aadhaar card will start.
9. Due to the security purpose, this file is password protected.
10. The password of this file will be your Area Pin Code.
How To Download E-Aadhaar If Enrollment Slip Is lost?
Unfortunately, if you have lost your Aadhaar enrollment acknowledgment slip and don’t know the enrollment details don’t worry. You can still download the Aadhaar card using online system you can use your name and other details to check it.
Steps To Download Aadhaar Without Enrollment Number?
1. Visit the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
2. Select the appropriate alternate Aadhaar No (UID)/Enrollment No (EID) under ëYou want to receive your lostí.
3. Type your name as given in Aadhaar card, email id and registered mobile number.
4. Enter the security code as displayed on the screen click Get OTP button.
5. You will receive One Time Password on your registered mobile number or email ID.
6. Enter that OTP you received on your mobile number and email address.
7. Click on Verify OTPí.
8. Now you will get a message on your mobile with your Aadhaar card number or Enrollment ID that you have selected in the second step above.
9. Go to the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
10. Select the appropriate option, Enrollment Id or Aadhaar, under the category I have.
11. Enter your Aadhaar number/Enrollment ID, with your personal details such as name, area pin code, security text and mobile number.
12. Click the option get OTP.
13. Enter the OTP received on your mobile in the box ìEnter OTPî and click on ëValidate & Download.
14. Now your e-Aadhaar card will download. This file is password protected you need to enter the Pin Code in your area to open this file.
15. Now you can take the printout of it and e-Aadhaar is valid as your original Aadhaar card.
Benefits Of e-Aadhaar Card?
1. It is an electronic document that is available online; you can access it all the times. Moreover, you do not need to worry about losing this card as it is virtual and cannot be misplaced.
2. E-Aadhaar is a universal ID that can procure by all Indian citizens. This works as a proof of ID & address, unlike most other documents.
3. All the benefits provided by the Government of India such as LPG subsidy to all the individuals. To avail these subsidies, an applicant must provide their Aadhaar.
4. One can easily get a passport easily if they have their Aadhaar card with them.
5. Opening an account in a bank becomes very easy with the Aadhaar.
6. Aadhaar is a valid proof of address and identity as mentioned by the UIDAI since it is a digitally verified document. Additionally, the data has been printed in a physical copy of the Aadhaar is the same as the information provided in e-Aadhaar.
7. A Resident Portal launched to allow an individual to download their e-Aadhaar card. Common Service Centers in the Indian States can allow individuals to download their e-Aadhaar.
How To Download Aadhaar Card with Enrollment Number