How To Check Aadhaar Card Verification: Aadhaar verification is a process to check the existence of your Aadhaar card. It is done by submitting 12-digit unique Aadhaar number. This can be done by online through the official UIDAI website.
UIDAI not only issues the Aadhaar card but also maintains the details of every Aadhaar cardholder in India. You can easily verify your Aadhaar once you register for Aadhaar and obtaining the Aadhaar number.
How To Check Aadhaar Card Verification
It is important to verify your Aadhaar in order to ensure that your Aadhaar number issued and is valid. You also can update any personal information while verifying Aadhaar card. At the time of verification the details of the cardholder will be displayed.
The cardholder can immediately contact UIDAI if there is any inaccuracy in the information presented. The cardholder can call the toll free number or send an email to UIDAI.
1. UIDAI recently found many fake Aadhaar Card in the system. To avoid this issue UID verification has become mandatory.
2. By going through the simple verification process you can ensure that your Aadhaar is original but the details are also correct.
3. In the absence of Aadhaar verification, you might be misusing the copy of your Aadhaar and fail the entire purpose to have this identity.
4. If your Aadhaar card exists it has been issued it will be displayed on the screen.
Verify your Aadhaar online?
You can simply verify your Aadhaar online without any hassle by visiting the official website of UIDAI. It is imperative that you have your Aadhaar number to verify you Aadhaar card. Follow the below mentioned steps to verify the Aadhaar
1. Visit the official website of Aadhaar.
2. Select the option ‘Aadhaar Services’ which is available at the bottom of the page.
3. Select the option ‘Aadhaar Verification’ on the page.
4. The link will take you to the Resident Portal of UIDAI/Aadhaar Kiosk.
5. Select the option to ‘Verify Aadhaar’
6. Enter your 12-digit unique Aadhaar number in the box.
7. Now enter the security code.
8. ‘Submit’ the details.
Verification of Aadhaar offline?
First of all book an appointment with the Aadhaar Center. You can visit the nearest center or book an appointment via visiting the official website by filling the contact details and select your preferred appointment date and center.
1. Once you fixed an appointment, carry all the necessary documents and visit the Aadhaar center.
2. Your record will be taken by the enrolment center staff your biometric data will be taken by them.
3. The authorities do all the necessary verification.
4. After finishing the process of verification, you will get an SMS and email regarding the completion of your Aadhaar application.
The government of India has launched a mobile app, mAadhaar so that Aadhaar verification will be done with an app based on OTPs. Once the message is sent the Aadhaar number is generated.
The page will show the details of your Aadhaar if it exists once you submit the form. It will tell the status whether your Aadhaar has issued or not.
Importance of Aadhaar Verification
Aadhaar introduced with an aim to have a single document, which will work for identity as well as ID proof. It is also helpful to stop the illegal immigrants coming in India. The card was introduced to present times, it has become useful and it can be used in many places where an identity is required. The benefits of Aadhaar card verification are as follows.
1. It helps in filing the ITR online, you need to link the Aadhaar on the e-filing website and upload the ITR easily.
2. You will get your passport in few days and there is no need to stand in long ques.
3. The details of Aadhaar holder is safe with the government, the biometric data can be used to authenticate the ID of an individual in case need arises.
4. Aadhaar is required to buy a new vehicle and buy a license.
5. The government has also proposed that the Aadhaar card of government employees must link to various activities at office such as attendance.
6. Opening a bank account is simple with a verified Aadhaar.
7. Simply it is a digital certificated which reduces the physical work and you can easily get the government subsidies are now easily available with the help of an Aadhaar.
Documents required for Aadhaar Verification
You need to provide the following documents in order to complete your application.
1. Age proof.
2. ID proof.
3. Address Proof.
4. Marriage proof.
These documents can be provided using documents like driving license, PAN, passport, birth certificate, election card. The person needs to be physically present at the center in order to record the biometric data.
How to check if Aadhaar is deactivated?
1. Go to the nearest Aadhaar enrollment center with all the documents for proof.
2. Fill the Aadhaar update form by paying a fee of Rs.25.
3. Get your biometric verified and provide a valid mobile number.
4. The updating will be done and your Aadhaar will be activated once the data provided and verified.
Reasons behind the deactivation of an Aadhaar?
As per the report, more than 8.2 million Aadhaar cards have been deactivated in the last few days. As per the Aadhaar Regulations 2016, section 27 & 28 contains the provisions of deactivation of Aadhaar card.
Reasons for deactivation of Aadhaar?
1. An Aadhaar can be deactivated if the biometric information has not been recorded.
2. If the biometric is wrongly claimed.
3. If one person holds more than one Aadhaar card.
4. Any kind of fraudulent enrollment that has been carried out.
5. The fresh photo is not taken for the purpose of Aadhaar.
6. Valid documentation is not available.
7. Suspicious or anomalous biometric information.
Read More – Aadhar Card Status Enquiry
It’s a good idea to verify you Aadhaar as early as possible to enjoy all the benefits provided by the government. The process of verification is simple and you also fix the issues without any hassle. How To Check Aadhaar Card Verification.