How to Change Your Name in Aadhar Card – Unique Identification Authority of India is trying to allot Aadhar Card to every citizen of the Indian. Nowadays, it has become compulsory to apply for Aadhar card for every person in India. UIDAI will provide a unique 12 digits Aadhar number to their people. Sometime there may be errors or any kind of mistakes on the card which is given to you who would create problems for you later in your life. If you have a problem with your name and you want to change you have come to the right place.
How to Change Your Name in Aadhar Card
Here are some simple methods for you which will lead you to change your name online:
- First, you have to visit the official website of UIDAI on your web browser. You must have a secure fast network. When you have opened this website, there will be a lot of options you need to find the Address Update Request (Online) option under the section of aadhar update.
- Now you will directly shift to the next page which has a lot of information, you need to read all those information before moving forward. When you have read all that information, now just click on the proceeding number.
- The new page will open which will ask you to enter the aadhar card number. You just simply provide the aadhar card number and do apply for the OTP number which will send you in your mobile number.
- Now enter the OTP in the provided box which you will receive on your mobile number which you have registered and click on the login option. After doing so, a new page will open which has many fields. You just select the option “Name” which will display on the top and click on to submit option which is given below.
- Now you have to provide with your exact full name in English as well as in local language.it is must mention here that please check the detail again so that it has not any error. After doing so you have to select the submit update request.
- After that, you will be asked to recheck the detail. You just need to check it again and mark the small box to confirm that you have read it carefully.
- Now you will be asked to upload the scan copy of the request which you have submitted. This document should be valid by the UIDAI and under the size of 2mb. You will have to confirm that you are uploading the right documents.
- Your next step is to confirm the BPO service provider. You don’t need to worry that you can select anyone who has a very good average request processing time. After doing so just click on the submit button.
- Now you have done all your work, now it will be displayed that your update request is submitted successfully. You will be also giving an update request number. You could easily get its print copy through your computer.
It is a very easy method that is explained here. You will be notified through SMS when you have completed your request and it is shifted forward.
Related Tags: How to Change Your Name in Aadhar Card