How to Add the Mobile Number Online – It is the basic requirements from the Indian government for the citizen to provide mobile number while you are applying for aadhar card. But if you have not provided it before you can add It later. There are two methods for you to add mobile number first one is to visit the near Aadhar Enrolment/Update Centre and apply there and later one is to apply it online.
Add the mobile number on your aadhdar card online:
- Add the mobile number on your aadhdar card online:
- How to Add the Mobile Number Online:
- Add a mobile number by visiting the Aadhar Enrolment/Update Centre near to you:
- How to Add the Mobile Number Online [Everything You Need To Know]
- Process for online update:
- Process for offline update:
- Steps to update the address:
First, you have to visit the official UIDAI website online. After you have opened the official website, you have to provide all the required information.
You need to select verify email and mobile number option under adhaar services field. You can easily find this option by simply login into the UIDAI website.
When you select this option, the new page will open. It will have a lot of blank boxes where you need to put all personal information. In the first box, you have to enter your adhaar number which is given to you. You have to enter it carefully. In the second box, you have to provide your active email.
How to Add the Mobile Number Online:
The third box has the option which you are looking for. You just enter here your mobile number which you want to add. It is better for you to keep that number with you, and it must be active.
Now you have to enter the security code which is shown in front of the box. Now GET ONE TIME PASSWORD. You just simply click on that.
After clicking on that you will receive a password on your mobile number. Type that number in the OTP box.
Then it will verify your OTP number if you have placed it correctly then you just almost done. When you do so you just have completed your work and number will be registered successfully. After you have opened the official website, you have to provide all the required information.
Add a mobile number by visiting the Aadhar Enrolment/Update Centre near to you:
When you have arrived at the center just tells them you want to add a number, they will give you a form which you need to fill it carefully. Provide all the necessary information which is required.
You have to mention your mobile number which you want to add, where you can get all notification. When you have filled the form, submit this form and placed, you’re biometric for authentication.
They will give you an acknowledgment slip which contains the update request number.it is the number which you can use to check the status of your request for adding the mobile number.
When you have done all the formalities, you don’t need to get the new aadhar card. Your number will be updated in your current card and when it is done you will be informed.
When your number is added successfully then you will start receiving OTP while login to your account online. When you add number your account is secured. Every time when you login OTP will be required, that is sent to your mobile number
How to Add the Mobile Number Online [Everything You Need To Know]
The Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents which is used for personal identification or any other services which are professions.
The service of Aadhar card is fast as it used over India nowadays. The updating process is very confusing for the correct information on your Aadhaar card. Nowadays it is easy to update the information using the user-friendly method.
There are different reasons that you need to update or change the information on your Aadhaar card.
It can be related to your mobile number, address or email address as well as any other data. You need to consider some methods to change or update the details on the Aadhar card.
Process for online update:
- At first, you need to log in to the online service update portal by using your Aadhaar number and details.
- Then submit your name or put your full name or both change request in the required format.
- After that, you need to update the self-attested documents, scanned Xerox of your other documents.
- You’re received the OTP on your phone and then after this, you need to authenticate and verify the changes that you made using the OTP service.
- This process id free of cost so you don’t have to pay any fee for it.
Process for offline update:
- In the offline process, you need to go to the nearby Aadhaar enrolment center of your locations to change your name.
- Always make sure that you keep the original documents and its copies as your documents with you.
- Then the documents can be scanned and give back to you.
- Besides, you also need to update the biometrics fingerprint from there.
- As this is an offline process you need to pay the Rs. 35 to the store staff.
Steps to update the address:
- To update the address offline you need to go to the Aadhaar card self-service update portal on the official website.
- Then put your Aadhaar number and press on send OTP button.
- Then enter the OTP and security value to proceed next.
- Then select the current address choice for updating the latest address of yours and update the right address.
- Then enter your current address with its landmark and confirm it and submit it.
Getting help from this information, you will add the details of your on the Aadhaar card. For that, you have different methods so you can take advantage of that also.
By following this process, you can update and make changes on the Aadhar card with your latest information so make sure that you provide the original and legal information to update the Aadhar card.
You can also correct the information by following this information.
Related Tags: How to Add the Mobile Number Online