Free Smartphone Yojana Online Registration 2020: When Samajwadi Smartphone Online Application and Registration launched it was known as akhilesh yadav up free smartphone yojana.
After distributing laptops for free, the Akhilesh Yadav government has now announced the distribution of free smartphones. The ‘Samajwadi Smartphone Scheme’ will offer free smartphones to applicants in 2017.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has announced that his government will soon begin the ‘Samajwadi Smartphone Scheme’, wherein it will distribute free smartphones. This initiative, Yadav says, is for the “benefit of all sections of the society.”
According to an official, the Samajwadi smartphone would be equipped with latest modern technology and all facilities of a smartphone, which would have audio, a detailed unified application, textual and video information about the state government.
There’s also feature apps in Samajwadi Smartphone for rural people that will help them with information about the latest details of best practices, rates of agro products, and weather-related data as well.
There will also be information available along with job and vacancy information, for milk producers, reading material for students, entrance, and results, loan and other financial assistance details for small-time businessmen.
Yadav also underlined that the selection process for the distribution of the smartphones would be completely transparent and the applicants would not have to go to any government officer for this.
The system also has a facility wherein after online selection of the beneficiary, smartphones would be straight away dispatched to the beneficiaries’ addresses. Yadav says this will keep away the possibility of any corruption. The registration process would be initiated within one month.
Free Application for Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana Online Registration
CM Akelish Yadav declares that the Samajwadi Smartphone Scheme also is known as Samajwadi smartphone Yohana will release a free smartphone to all qualified or eligible person in UP. The smartphones will be delivered after the 2017 election. Using the samajwadisp.in/public/index.php. just follow the steps process in registering
1. Go to Samajwadi Party Official website
2. Click on “Panjikaran Kare”
3. Fill up the forms provided. (Middle name, Last name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Father’s name, Janpad(district), VLE and verification code.
4. make sure that your family income less than 6 lacks and not a government officer with grade 1 and 2 if so check the box.
5. click the submit button
6. Check your mobile to get your user Id and password
7.Log Into Portal and Complete the Form. Please use this URL (http://samajwadisp.in/public/index.php/login)and log in using the user id and password you have got in your mobile. (http://samajwadisp.in/public/index.php/checkauth, Samajwadi public index phpcheckauth)
Is Mobile Number is necessary during registration?
Yes, mobile number is one most important in registering online since that will be the way of getting your user id and password. Just one mobile number in your family needed.
Applicants who have already applied for this scheme can check the status, by using their Registration Number and Name.
Here are the important steps and links which you can easily login at the official website to check Samajwadi Party Smartphone Yojana Status:
• Step 01: Firstly log on to the official website (https://www.samajwadiparty.in/)
• Step 02: Now look for the Yojana Name online.
• Step 03: Tap click on that Yojana.
• Step 04: Click on “Login” button
• Step 05: Now you have to enter your Reg. No and Name in the box.
• Step 06: Click on the Submit button, as soon you are done by proving all the information.
• Step 07: Now you can check the Status of your application form.
NOTE: For more details, you are advised to keep in touch with this website because here you can get the latest updates regarding Pradhan Mantri Yojana and other Govt Schemes time to time on a daily basis. (Free Smartphone Yojana Online Registration 2020)