Duplicate Aadhar Card Search by Name: Every citizen of India is applicable for issuing Aadhar Card and it is compulsory. It is not only centralised but also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is base or foundation also. This word comes from the Hindi language.
The UIDAI is the agency which works on the Aadhaar system. The full form of UIDAIis the Unique Identification Authority of India. The Aadhar card contains 12-digit and it is unique. The Aadhar card is a biometric document. It stores the details of an individual in a government database.
Duplicate Aadhar Card Search by Name
When the user gets the Aadhar card from the government, there is no need to take the print out of it in colour or black and white form. But sometimes, because of some issues, the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user. At that time only, the user should have to print the card by using Name or Number given by the source.
The Aadhar card is valid proof for identification. Sharing of this Aadhar card number is safe as per the statement of UIDAI but this team also said that it depends on the own risk of the user. If these details given to the wrong people, there is a chance to misuse of this one.
The first user of the Aadhar card
On 29 September 2010, Aadhar card scheme is launched in Tembhli village which is located at Nandurbar District of Maharashtra state in India. Ranjana Sonawane is the first user of this scheme.
The need for Aadhar card
Aadhar card is compulsory not only for filling the Income Tax income but also applying for PAN card. Simply, the printed unique digital 12 number code is used everywhere as a one-point source for your all needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card
The user will get Aadhar card from any authorized Aadhaar enrolment centre in India. For issuing this card 18 Identity proof and 35 Address proof are necessary. Some of these are listed below –
- Bank statement
- Birth certificate
- SSC Leaving certificate
- Passport-size photo
- Ration card
There is no age limit for issuing this card. The whole country is permitted for this card.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card –
- If the user linked the Aadhaar card with the bank saving account then he/she is applicable for zero balance saving account
- User will get a RuPay card which is used to withdraw money from ATM services
- One golden chance is there of having Aadhaar card is that the user is applicable to get the Passport in just 10 days
- Subsidy deposited in saving the account of the user when he buys the LPG cylinder, and some products like as Kerosene, sugar, rice etc.
- Digi locker system –
In the year of 2015, the Indian government launched the Digi locker system which is also called as Secret Electronic Storage device. This is mainly used to store the personal documents like Certificates, PAN card, Vote card or some other documents also. It completely depends on the user what he or she has to store.
It is having a large space like as 1GB and this space is linked with the Aadhaar card of the user
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme
This scheme is launched in the year 2005 for the people who belong from the rural area. The aim of this scheme is to provide a livelihood. The wages are paid to the user’s bank account directly.
Difference between Aadhar and e-Aadhar
- Aadhar card is identity proof given by UIDAI. This card is sent to the user by post. The only year of birth is mentioned on this card.
- E-Aadhar is a card which downloads from UIDAI itself. The date of birth and the year also mentioned on this one
Concept of Duplicate Aadhar Card
When the Aadhaar card is misplaced by the user, before the misuse of this card, firstly he should contact the police station and write the complaint in FIR form.
When the original card is lost, the user can easily apply for duplicate Aadhar card. There are two ways to get this duplicate Aadhar card –
Online Method –
- User has to visit the official website of UIDAI
- Submit the number on homepage either Aadhar number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID)
- User has to submit the basic information like as the Name, Email Id and registered Mobile number
- Click on the button to send OTP. This one is only for verification purpose
- One OTP is sent to your registered number, the user has to type this code on the screen
- User can receive a text message on the mobile number in which the UID or EID is mentioned
- User has to visit the official website mentioned as above
- User has to submit the UID number and the personal information also
- The OTP is sent to your contact number. Submit the OTP and click on ‘Validate and Generate’
- The Duplicate Aadhar card is generated as a PDF file
Offline Method –
The user can get the Duplicate Aadhar card by either visiting the Aadhar Enrollment center or by calling the toll-free number of UIDAI. The following steps have to follow by the user –
- Call the UIDAI toll free number – 1800 180 1947 or just 1947
- Follow the guidelines on recording and the suitable option to talk with Aadhar executive
- Make a request for duplicate Aadhar card copy of your original card
- For verification, the executive asked a few questions
- Once verified, the executive accepts the request and your process is getting initialises
- The duplicate card is sent to the user by post at the residential address
Adhar card is a very important part of the day to day life. We can’t do anything related to the government staffs without Aadhaar card. If you have updated the original Aadhar card then it is very useful for you.
But if lost your important Adhar card somewhere then recreate is as real as possible, the process is very simple. As mention above you can get your duplicate Aadhar card through offline as well as online. The online process is very simple and convenient compared to offline.
Related Tags: Duplicate Aadhar Card Search by Name