Digital India Platform Review 2019 – Digitize India Platform (DIP) is an initiative by the Government of India launched on 1st July 2015. It operates under Digital India Programme to provide digitization services for document images or physical documents for any digital contributors, organizations or government agencies.
The platform ensures the Government services are made available electronically to citizens by improving existing content in different formats and media. It digitizes and creates data extracts for document and record management and other information technology applications.
Digitize India Platform offers government agencies an opportunity to transform themselves into efficient digital enterprises with increased internet connectivity in a digitally empowered field of technology.
This article exhausts everything about data entry jobs under Digitize India Platform and how you can earn money from this opportunity working online.
Digital India Platform Review 2020 – Digitizeindia.Gov.in
Here is the step by step guide for you, which you can follow easily. Now you just need to follow the same. We have followed and earned the money as well from it.
- The platform collects scanned images from the Government agencies which are shred into snippets with full data meaning.
- Snippets are randomly distributed to digital contributors.
- As a contributor, you’ll type the words shown in the snippets.
- A match engine then checks if the digital contributor typed the right word as was shown in the snippet.
- Doing correct entries are digitized, earning your reward points.
- The Digitize India Platform innovatively organizes the snippet text digitized by the contributors.
- The documents are re-assembled and sent back to the Government organizations.
To earn from the data entry jobs provided by the platform, an Indian citizen must have the following skills, documents or certification.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer knowledge and its relevant software packages
- Proficient typing skills
- Valid contacts – email and phone number
- Aadhaar card number
- The bank account linked to aadhaar number
- Access to the internet
Registration for Digital Contribution
Making money on data entry jobs under Digitize India Platform calls for online registration. Become a digital contributor by signing up.
- Open the official website: https://digitizeindia.gov.in
- Feed all details like full name, gender, date of birth, aadhaar number, email address, and mobile number into the sign-up form and submit.
- Use the created username/email and password to log into your account. Your account dashboard will display your work records.
- Click on my account on the top right corner to complete your profile. The basic profile will require details like your state, district, academics, and pin-code. Ensure your bank profile is complete and linked to your aadhaar card.
- Visit your dashboard and check if any snippet is available to work on. You receive points once your work is approved.
- Don’t hesitate to check what you’ve earned by clicking on the rewards button. You could also redeem your points.
The reward rate is 2 Paisa per character. Your earnings will depend on speed and accuracy levels.
Donate or Redeem/Withdraw Your Points
When you earn on data entry jobs under Digitize India Platform, there are two things you can do with the points. You can redeem your points for cash or donate points as a volunteer. To withdraw money from the Digitize India account;
- Login to your Digitize India Platform and update your bank profile.
- Set a transaction PIN – a four-digit code for transacting every time you use your card.
- Click on rewards and redeem your points.
Digitize India platform – data entry job (process)
In digitizing India platform when you perform registration and you become a digital contributor here and you are shown some image or snippet in which some character is written and you have to type by looking at it.
When some offline forms are filled in government offices, those documents are uploaded to this website by the scan.
And the same scanned documents are shown to the website’s registered user as the snippet that has to be typed by a registered user and earning.
Digitize India platform – registration online
To registration in digitizing India platform (dip), you need to have two things – link email from aadhaar card and aadhaar card.
Step 1: first you go to the website https://digitizeindia.gov.in/ then click on register now.
Step 2: as soon as you click on registration, some such dialog box will open.
Some important tips:
Type your full name in full name as much as and as written in your aadhaar card.
Then select male or female in gender.
Enter the same birthday on the date of birth which is in the aadhaar card.
Now enter your aadhaar card number.
After entering the aadhaar card number, create your user name and password from which you will login.
Then enter your email and mobile number that is linked to your aadhaar card.
Then there will be a confirmation link on your email on which your account will be created as soon as you click and you will be registered on digitizing India platform.
After registration, you need to login to the website to do typing work, which is described below.
You can also go to log in to the digitize India platform https://digitizeindia.gov.in login, then open some dialog box in which you need to click on sign in.
As soon as you click on sign in, you’ll have some dialog box opens.
Now on this dialog box, you will enter the user name and password you create and then you will be login to your account.
As soon as you log in and go to your account section, you’ll be shown your snippet, which you need to type.
Data entry jobs under Digitize India Platform massively enhanced internet subscribers in India after its launch. Millions of Indians are earning handsomely from the platform. Don’t be left out. (Digital India Platform Review 2020 – Digitizeindia.Gov.in)
For more information, you can visit the official portal of the Digital India Platform and get all the information you want related to the scheme and the requirements and eligibility.