Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana 2020: Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) is a rural development program initiated by the Central government of India.
The year of launching 2009–10 for the development of villages having a more than 50% of people of scheduled caste through the convergence of central and state schemes and allocating financial funding for per village.
Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana 2020
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana:
A developed village is one which has sufficient physical and governmental facilities like hospitals, government banks, in which almost every need of all parts of the society are totally met.
A village which is in progress and active phase. All villages should be covered with all the facilities necessary for better living, making an atmosphere in which all its residents are enabled to utilize their potential to the fullest.
SubScheme under Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana:
- Bharat Nirman mainly focuses on irrigation field.
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) for village side roads, water supply, housing, electrification.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan mainly for the rural village quality education development.
- Integrated Child Development Services mainly focused on village side poor children education. Giving them a sports facility.
Infrastructure facilities under Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana scheme:
- All villagers should get a house for living.
- Availability of banking facilities
- The village must have a communication facility.
- Villages have electricity facility and also the village is connected to the main highways.
- Drinking facility infrastructure.
The social facility, Human Development under PMAGY:
- Villages must have a school with libraries facility and also laboratories for science and experiment department.
- The village should have an adequate health center, panchayat, and community hall. The village should have an adequate facility for sports and other physical activities.
- The village should have an active Gram Panchayat, women’s Self-help Group, youth club, and Mahila Mandal.
- Villagers should be aware of their social and legal rights. And aware of and their fundamental and civic duties.
- The village with an institution should take special care of women, children (especially girls), senior citizens, and persons with disabilities.
Source of income facility under PMAGY:
- All grown person of the village should have employment likelihood facility.
- There should be very well arrangements for the improvement of skills among them so that they get extra skilled which increase their curricular work tendency.
- Villagers should have agriculture knowledge and also aware of new trends in agriculture facility.
Targeted areas under Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana:
The scheme was launched for the development of almost 1145 villages in 5 States viz. Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, and Assam and further extended in 2015-16 to another 1600 villages in Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Punjab, Odisha, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh.
Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana vision is in making every village at a developed stage by giving them each and every basic facility for their better health, education. PMAGY is in making India towards a developed nation. (Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana 2020)