Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana 2020: Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana (PMAGY) is a rural development program initiated by the Central government of India.
The year of launching 2009–10 for the development of villages having a more than 50% of people of scheduled caste through the convergence of central and state schemes and allocating financial funding for per village.
Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana 2020
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana:
A developed village is one which has sufficient physical and governmental facilities like hospitals, government banks, in which almost every need of all parts of the society are totally met.
A village which is in progress and active phase. All villages should be covered with all the facilities necessary for better living, making an atmosphere in which all its residents are enabled to utilize their potential to the fullest.
SubScheme under Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana:
- Bharat Nirman mainly focuses on irrigation field.
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) for village side roads, water supply, housing, electrification.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan mainly for the rural village quality education development.
- Integrated Child Development Services mainly focused on village side poor children education. Giving them a sports facility.
Infrastructure facilities under Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana scheme:
- All villagers should get a house for living.
- Availability of banking facilities
- The village must have a communication facility.
- Villages have electricity facility and also the village is connected to the main highways.
- Drinking facility infrastructure.
The social facility, Human Development under PMAGY:
- Villages must have a school with libraries facility and also laboratories for science and experiment department.
- The village should have an adequate health center, panchayat, and community hall. The village should have an adequate facility for sports and other physical activities.
- The village should have an active Gram Panchayat, women’s Self-help Group, youth club, and Mahila Mandal.
- Villagers should be aware of their social and legal rights. And aware of and their fundamental and civic duties.
- The village with an institution should take special care of women, children (especially girls), senior citizens, and persons with disabilities.
Source of income facility under PMAGY:
- All grown person of the village should have employment likelihood facility.
- There should be very well arrangements for the improvement of skills among them so that they get extra skilled which increase their curricular work tendency.
- Villagers should have agriculture knowledge and also aware of new trends in agriculture facility.
Targeted areas under Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana:
The scheme was launched for the development of almost 1145 villages in 5 States viz. Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, and Assam and further extended in 2015-16 to another 1600 villages in Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Punjab, Odisha, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh.
Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana 2020 – social-justice.nic.in
Sanitation and environment of PMAGY:
- The village needs to have the high degrees of sanitations that it is the freedom from the dry latrines, the open toilets, and other drains.
- The Village needs to take care of the environment using the planting trees, water harvest action, and maintenance of water bodies.
- Villages can take care of the environments by using the renewable sources of different energy, like biogas, solar energy, and wind energy. They also use the smokeless chullhas, etc.
Livelihood of PMAGY:
Any individual youth and adults of the village need to provide employment and understand the means of livelihood.
In the village they need to provides the arrangements for the development of skills among them, so that as many of them as possible are in skilled employment.
As developing in the new infrastructures they need to take the responsibilities to provide the new technology which helps them to maintain climate and roads and the overall infrastructures of villages.
The peoples who are living in village they need to understand the policies which came under the PMAGY and they need to take care of the things regarding to the environments, water issues, etc.
Features of PMAGY:
The different features of Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana are followed,
- The PMAGY scheme contains a series of numbers that help to grow the various new plans for the villages.
- The plans under PMAGY schemes are Bharat Nirman, etc.
- The PMAGY scheme takes the responsibility of the villages that have good roads, proper water delivery systems, great accommodations, pure electrification supply, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan facility, hygiene, etc.
- Those villages which have more than 50% of the proper supplement of all processes they are eligible for the PMAGY scheme.
- The PMAGY scheme’s goal is to make a model village that is good and they have the minimum sectors of other supplies and facilities.
- The PMAGY scheme offers a facility that is required for a grand livelihood and that is followed by each person that belongs to that village.
Important points of PMAGY:
The important goal and aim of the PMAGY scheme is to integrate and increase the growth of the selected villages and make them green and more sufficient as compare to others.
The other responsibility of the PMAGY scheme is to reduce the other differences between the village caste and other societies such as technologies, services, etc.
The changes are done by using the new technologies and increasing the literacy rate and offering the basic and primary education to children, etc.
If anytime any situation occurs that you need to verify the changes, the special committee settled in the village which has a Deputy Chief Minister and a Navigation commission with Chief as the Chief Secretary.
And they take care of the things and if any situation occurs they contact PMAGY’s staff.
Area covered by PMAGY:
Currently, the PMAGY scheme is developed in five States in India and those states are Assam state, Bihar state, Uttar Pradesh state, Rajasthan state, and Tamil Nadu state. Other states also used this yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana vision is in making every village at a developed stage by giving them each and every basic facility for their better health, education. PMAGY is in making India towards a developed nation. (Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana 2020)