AP Adarana 2 Scheme Review 2020: Launched by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. It’s a program to boost the revenue of underprivileged communities in Andhra Pradesh. Only 10% percent of the total price has to spend by the BC Community Buyer. Which really profits the backward class.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme: Everything You Should Know Before Apply!
The main objective of starting this Adarana 2 Scheme is to provide the improved modern tools and gadgets at subsidized rates to the Backward Class persons. In Adarana 2 Scheme on purchasing the modern tools and gadgets government of Andhra Pradesh will serve up to 90% Subsidy.
AP Adarana 2 Scheme Review 2020
Step by Step Method To Apply Online:
- Go to the official Website of Adarana Pradesh 2 Scheme for backward classes.
- Click on the apply online (upon clicking system will ask for a mobile number wherein send the One Time Password (OTP) to
- Enable the application form.
- Enter the Moblie Number and click Get OTP
- Enter the OTP in the text box and validate OTP then Proceed.
- Enter the Ration Card Number click enter.
- Fill all other required details correctly
- You will receive Application Number
- Application Number is important for checking the status of your application must keep it safe.
Required Document for Adarana 2 Scheme
- Mobile Number
- Ration card Number
- Aadhaar Card Pdf scanned copy(1 MB )
- Caste certificate
- Should be the native of the state
3 kind of Benefits offered by Adarana 2 Scheme
- Will provide 90% Subsidy on a modern tool purchase
- The beneficiary has to pay only 10% of the total Cost
- It will increase the income of the Beneficiary of the scheme
Reasons why should you apply in Adarana Scheme 2.
- Adarana 2 offer a greatly benefit poor people that do not have a stable job.
- Poor people can easily earn money by doing their job.
- It also helps to grow the scheme which helps the other BC to encourage joining the program.
Join the Adarana 2 Scheme Now
Adarana is the best because this scheme aims to provide improved modern tools and gadgets at subsidized prices to the Backward Class People. The scheme covers 90% of the cost of the equipment and gadget, and the buyer has to pay only 10% of the total cost.