Aadhar Card Toll-Free Number – UIDAI has come up with toll-free numbers to communicate with the people where people can make their grievances. Anyone who wishes to ask any question is free to file compline or give suggestion by calling the toll-free numbers 1947 or 1800 300 1947 which operate day and night. These numbers are managed and operated by UIDAI. Customer care numbers assist the customers to contact the help desk of Aadhar card India free of charge.
Being one of the most used government and approved identification card, Aadhar card has got both demographic and biometric details of the cardholder. UIDAI has made many provisions for people in order to get those services easily. People are able to contact Aadhar customer care to get their queries answered. Those free contacts are usually used to file a complaint or forward a grievance.
Aadhar Card Toll-Free Number
UIDAI has also provided a number of regional Aadhar Centres to monitor and be able to manage its operations. You will find these centers stationed in different cities of India. These centers have a grievance redressal unit where people usually call and share their issues and grievances and get resolutions very fast.
Here are centers with their contact details:
|Regional center||Telephone No.||Fax|
|New Delhi||011 23481126||011 2341110||–|
|Lucknow||0522 2344979 (Enrolment)|
0522 23044978 (SSUP)
Headquarter of UIDAI is in New Delhi.
The following are the addresses of UIDAI Headquarters.
Unique Identification Authority of India
Government of India
3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharti Building,
Connaught Circus, New Delhi – 110001
Phone No. 011 23466899
UIDAI has also provided an active grievance redressal mechanism.
There are different channels through which people can make complaints and get feedback, for example:
- Toll-free number – grievances are made by calling 1947 and then grievances addressed through the phone. Also, customers can call to regional centers.
- By post – issues and grievances are addressed through the post.
- Through E-mail – also people can share their grievances by sending the e-mail to forward their complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instances where one might need to contact the customer care
- If you lost Aadhar card. In case one lost his/her card, customer care provides necessary help in retrieving the Aadhar Number.
- When wrong information such as name, the address is printed on the Aadhar card. You can call customer care to seek help to resolve such issues.
- In case one wants to know about the generation status of his/her Aadhar card after enrolment is complete.
In case you want to contact customer care you can do so any day and any time. The number is available 24 hours a day and 356 days.
The main toll-free numbers are;
- UIDAI Aadhar customer care number is 1800 300 1947 which is available day and night
- UIDAI Aadhar card customer care Email address, email@example.com. The email will be answered any time, 24 hours a day.
Related Tags: Aadhar Card Toll-Free Number