Aadhar Card Status by Mobile Number – Aadhar card status can be enquired by either Call or SMS. UIDAI provide with Aadhar Card status Enquiry Phone Number where you can check the status of your Aadhar card. It is possible to check the status of Aadhar any time after First Time Enrolment.
Aadhar Card Status by Mobile Number
For you to know the status of your Aadhar card, you only need to call Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number.
The UIDAI has provided with a Toll-Free Phone Number for Aadhar Card Status inquiries. The number is usually accessible 24 hours. Any time you call the phone number, you are requested to provide with your Enrolment Number and other related information to the UIDAI service Executive and then you are told the status of your Aadhar card.
The inquiry phone number is 1947. Aadhar card holders who want to know the status of their card can call this number anytime they wish. The number 1947 is dialed from the landline. But when calling from the mobile phone, dial 1800 300 1947. When calling either of them, make sure you are holding Enrolment Slip. Provide the Helpline Executive with the Enrolment ID and other details to check your Aadhar Card status in UIDAI System.
In order to be successful, make sure you follow the following step by step procedures:
- First Dial Aadhar Card Status Enquiry phone number, either 1947 which is landline or 1800 300 1947 from a mobile phone.
- Keenly listen to the IVR instructions and then select the option to talk to Aadhar Helpline Executive
- Wait for a moment until the call is connected.
- Give your Name, Enrolment ID and other details that you are asked to provide.
- Hold your call to allow the executive to find your Aadhar Card status
- Finally, Aadhar Helpline Executive is going to tell you if your Aadhar Card is updated or not.
Aadhar Card Status by SMS
Another method to know the status of Aadhar card is by sending a simple text message from your mobile number. The number to send the SMS is 51969. The message is accepted only if you send it from the registered Mobile Number, and SMS should be in proper format.
What are the Steps to follow when you want to get Card Status by SMS?
- On your mobile phone, open messaging application
- Choose New Text Message option
- Start typing the text message (SMS) as UID <14 Digits Enrolment ID> then send SMS to 51969.
- For you to get your Aadhar Card status, your Enrolment ID must be accurate in the SMS sent to UIDAI
- Then wait for 10 to 30 minutes, the UIDAI will verify your enrolment ID to find your Aadhar Card status.
- You will be able to download your Aadhar Card if it is updated.
What if you change the mobile number that you registered Aadhar card with?
- In case you change your mobile number, make sure you visit the nearest Aadhar card center to update your mobile number.
Related Tags: Aadhar Card Status by Mobile Number