Aadhar Card Search by Pin Code: Aadhar as one of the main identity proofs for authentication of one’s identity has proved it to be a very handiest tool.
The option of verification by biometrics like photo or fingerprint, can be used as a futuristic approach and also for transparent verification method for one’s identity.
Aadhar Card Search by Pin Code
The Aadhar card contains a 12-digit authentication code also called as Unique Identification Number (UID) which is provided by the UIDAI and is referred as the safest as well as easiest link for recording or registering for any financial processes in INDIA.
Whether it may be opening of bank account, or filling tax returns, or application for mutual funds, or for getting Permanent Account Number (PAN), or schemes which are related to savings like Public Provident Fund (PPF), or applying for the passport and the driving license, Aadhar plays a very vital role as an identification proof.
A valid phone number and an email id of the card holder will be required at the time of Aadhar enrollment which will be recorded as the permanent contact information linked to one’s Aadhar card.
In theprocess of verification this detailplays a very important step as you get all the messages regarding your UID and Aadhar card which will be sent on the provided contact details only.
Most of the KYC verification for banks and insurance companies cannot be completed if this contact details are not validated.
For updating or making some corrections in your Aadhar card details online, you will receive a verification code which will be OTP- based on the registered mobile number.
How to search and download Aadhar card by using pin code and name:
If you do not have your Aadhar enrollment number or UIDnumber and you need Aadhar card urgently with you on the go, then there are few simple and handy steps which can solve your problem.
You can receive your Aadhar card even if you don’t possess UID number or Aadhar number, itis just a matter that you need your mobile number and email ID linked to your Aadhar.
Follow the steps mentioned below for the same:
1) You need get your enrollment number (EID) or Aadhar number (UID), to do so follow the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/ then navigate to retrieve lost or forgotten UID/EID from the drop down list under ‘My Aadhaar’.
2) After the page opens, select any one option given which will be ‘Aadhaar number (UID)’ or ‘Enrollment ID (EID)’.
3) Then enter your full name in the space provided.
4) Then give your registered mobile number which was enrolled at the time of Aadhar enrollment, or you can also use email ID instead.
5) Type the characters displayed in the captcha for captcha verification.
6) Then click on ‘Send OTP’.
7) You will receive the OTP on the registered mobile number.
8) Enter this OTP in the field provided for it.
9) Click on ‘Verify OTP’ button.
10) As soon as you click ‘Verify OTP’, a message containing one of the Enrollment ID (EID) or Aadhar ID (UID) will be received on the linked mobile number or email ID.
Now after you have received the EID or UID, you can do the process of downloading the copy of Aadhar card in PDF format.
For downloading Aadhar Card in PDF format follow these steps:
1) Go the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
2) Then once you are on the home page, click on the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab.
3) From the list choose ‘Download e-Aadhaar’.
4) On this page of Download e-Aadhaar, you need to enter one of the following number which may be Aadhaar number (UID) or Enrollment number (EID) which you got through the message from UIDAI.
5) Enter the 12-digit UID number or 14-digit EID number in the given space.
6) For the captcha verification, enter the captcha as displayed in the picture.
7) Then click on ‘Send OTP’.
8) Enter the OTP received on the mobile number in the field given.
9) Click on ‘Verify and Download’.
10) As soon as you click it, the PDF file for your Aadhar card will start downloading.
11) After the download is complete in PDF format, open it in the Adobe PDF reader.
12) It will then prompt you to enter the password, so for that you need to enter your PIN code.
Now print this PDF and there you go; you now have the Aadhar card on the go in the easiest and handy way.
Note: For this process of online verification your mobile number and email ID is mandatory, i.e. you need a valid mobile number or email ID registered with the Aadhar card at the time of Aadhar enrollment as this is the only mode of receiving the generated OTP for the verification.
There are various more features which are associated with Aadhar card which highlights on its claims for a digital identity proof. Out of which are listed below:
- Easy modification or updating of Aadhar details via linked mobile number or email ID as one of the authentication techniques.
- By using the online portal of UIDAI the Aadhar card number and other related details can also by validated online.
- Electronic form of Aadhar Card can also be availed which will be in the PDF format.
- The main details of the Aadhar card is easily accessible with the help of digital XML format with the use of a QR code printed on the Aadhar card.
- Name of the card holder in full format.
- Birth date.
- Card holder’s Gender.
- His/ Her Husband’s /Father’s name.
- Permanent Address.
- UID number or Aadhar number.
Aadhar is nowadays required for admissions in educational institutions, and also for the future plans by the Government biometric methods like fingerprints, retina scan and face detection features might be possessed so as the card holder does not need to carry a whole bunch of documents whenever they go for any verification or admission processes in India.
You can get your Aadhar Card just by Pin Code of your area. It is very simple and convenient way to get your important identity in just few minutes.