Aadhar Card Search By Name – Usually when you want to check the status of your Aadhaar card, you need your enrollment ID or Aadhaar number.
But in such a case when you have lost both your enrollment ID and your Aadhaar number, you can still check the status of your Aadhaar card by entering your personal details.
Aadhar Card Search By Name – Step By Step Guides
1. Go to the homepage of “Unique Identification Authority of India” and click ‘’Retrieve Lost UID/EID’’ under Aadhaar enrollment sub-division (or) Click the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
2. Select whether you want to retrieve your Enrollment ID (or) Aadhaar number. (you can select only one at a time)
3. Enter your personal details such as Name, Email ID, and Mobile number.
When you enter your name, you must make sure that it is the same as the name, you entered in your Aadhaar application.
The email must be the same one, which you gave in your Aadhaar application.
The mobile number is the most important data to retrieve your enrollment ID/Aadhaar number, so make sure that it is the same number which you provided in your Aadhaar application.
4. Enter the security key displayed on the screen.
5. Click the button, “Send OTP”.
6. As soon as you enter the OTP received in your registered mobile number, your enrollment ID or Aadhaar number will be displayed on the screen.
Read More – Aadhar Card Status
Final Point – Aadhar Card Search By Name
It is important to keep your enrollment ID and Aadhaar number safely. Even if you lose it, you can retrieve it using the instructions given above, but make sure that you have the registered mobile number with you because the registered mobile number given for Aadhaar card is mandatory.
So keep it safe. If you lose the registered mobile number, make sure to link your mobile number with Aadhaar card to avoid any further inconvenience.
Title – Aadhar Card Search By Name