Aadhar Card Search By Name – Usually when you want to check the status of your Aadhaar card, you need your enrollment ID or Aadhaar number.
But in such a case when you have lost both your enrollment ID and your Aadhaar number, you can still check the status of your Aadhaar card by entering your personal details.
Aadhar Card Search By Name – Step By Step Guides
1. Go to the homepage of “Unique Identification Authority of India” and click ‘’Retrieve Lost UID/EID’’ under Aadhaar enrollment sub-division (or) Click the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
2. Select whether you want to retrieve your Enrollment ID (or) Aadhaar number. (you can select only one at a time)
3. Enter your personal details such as Name, Email ID, and Mobile number.
When you enter your name, you must make sure that it is the same as the name, you entered in your Aadhaar application.
The email must be the same one, which you gave in your Aadhaar application.
The mobile number is the most important data to retrieve your enrollment ID/Aadhaar number, so make sure that it is the same number which you provided in your Aadhaar application.
4. Enter the security key displayed on the screen.
5. Click the button, “Send OTP”.
6. As soon as you enter the OTP received in your registered mobile number, your enrollment ID or Aadhaar number will be displayed on the screen.
Read More – Aadhar Card Status
The record goes about as proof of location and character for a person. Aadhaar is a one-size-fits-all identifiable evidence number published by India’s Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI).
How to check Aadhar card status of your name
When you need to effectively enlist for aadhar card you can check the application status till you get your aadhar card issued. You can follow the status by utilizing the enrolment no. Given to you. There are different techniques by which you can follow the status of your radar.
Check Aadhar card status through UIDAI entry.The exceptionally normal technique for checking aadhar card status is the online strategy. You can check the well-ordered guide gave beneath to follow the status-
- Visit the official site of UIDAI
- Presently on the landing page, click on the “Check Aadhaar Status” interface gave under the head Get Aadhar.
- Presently, enter the enrolment no, date/time, security code gave fields and hit the “Check Status Button”. Enrolment ID (EID) will be referenced on the highest point of the affirmation slip.
- At last, you will get the aadhar status on your screen.
- To enlist for Aadhar card you should apply face to face yet to check its status and to get it close by, you don’t have to go physically.
The most effective method to check eaadhar card status with enrollment number
We have referenced the means to check the status of eaadhar underneath. You can pursue the beneath referenced strides to know the status of your eaadhar while chilling at home.
Stage 1 – As we referenced over, your Acknowledgment slip is a significant record for you until you get your Aadhar Card. Your Acknowledgment slip will resemble the beneath given paper slip.
To know the status of your Aadhar card through the web, you would require the Acknowledgment slip, which you have gotten in the wake of presenting your application to get the Aadhar card at to Aadhar enrollment focus. All the featured data on the above-given example Acknowledgment slip will assist you with letting you know the status of your eaadhar.
Stage 2 – To check the status of your eaadhar card, you should initially visit its site and afterward, you should land up on the page for eaadhar status checking. You can legitimately reach the eaadhar status checking page by tapping on the referenced connection.
Stage 3 – After filling all the data on the primary page to check the status of your eaadhar, you should tap on check status catch.
Stage 4 – After tapping on check status catch another website page will show up on your screen. On this page, you can get the status of your eaadhar card.
eaadhar without enrollment number
In the event that you need to check the status of your eaadhar however you have lost the affirmation slip, at that point no compelling reason to stress. Here are the means of checking the status of eaadhar without enrollment number.
Stage 1 – To realize your enrolment number of your for the aadhar card you should tap on the connection given; Check here
When you will arrive at the new page then you should choose one of the among; Aadhar Number (UID) or Enrolment Number (EID). Here we are disclosing to you the means to recover your lost enrollment number yet by tapping on Aadhar Number (UID) you can discover your aadhar card number too.
Stage 2 – After tapping on the given connection you will be coordinated to a page which will as you to type your name, email id, versatile number, and captcha code. In the wake of filling all the data on the page, you should tap on the ‘Send OTP’ catch.
Stage 3 – After tapping on ‘Send OTP’ catch, you will get the one-time secret phrase on your cell phone. Type the OTP you got on your portable number at the asked box and your enrollment number will show up on your screen.
In the wake of getting your enrollment number from the previously mentioned advances, you can pursue the given strides of aadhar card status check with enrollment ID.
Check Eaadhar card status through portable
Aadhar status can likewise be followed through cell phones. For this, pursue the given procedure
- Visit the official site.
- Confirm your versatile No first.
- Type the 12 digit UID no. also, other detailed information
- Enter the captcha or security code.
- Snap-on create OTP and an OTP will be sent to your enrolled portable no.
- Enter the OTP in the space gave and Verify.
- After confirmation, you will get the status warning on your cell phone at whatever point there will be any preparing or updates in your Aadhaar application.
Check Eaadhar card status Aadhaar Enrolment focus or CSC
On the off chance that you wish, you can likewise visit your adjacent Aadhar enrolment focus to know your aadhaar status.
The status will show whether the application is under audit, effective or rejected. In the event that the status demonstrates you need to pause, on the off chance that it is rejected, at that point you need to re-select and on the off chance that it indicates fruitful, at that point you need to sit tight for its conveyance to your location or you can likewise download the E-Aadhar card issued to you.
How to download E-Aadhaar card?
E-Aadhaar card can be downloaded in two different ways-
Eaadhar card download utilizing enrolment number
- Pursue the offered method to download E-Aadhaar by utilizing the 28 digits’ enrolment no.-
- Visit the UIDAI site.
- Presently on the landing page, click on the “Download Aadhaar” connect.
- You will be diverted to the E-Aadhar card page. Select the Enrolment ID alternative in the “I Have” choice.
- Enter the 28 digits’ enrolment no. what’re more, different subtleties. Snap-on OTP and get your Aadhar Card downloaded. In the event that you have TOTP create through m-Aadhar, you can likewise utilize that.
- Enter the “download Aadhar” catch, and E-Aadhar card will be downloaded.
Aadhar card download by aadhaar number as it were
- In the event that you additionally download your card by utilizing your 12 digit Number.
- Select the Aadhaar Option
- Enter your No. what’s more, different subtleties. Solicitation OTP or use TOTP.
- Enter 6 digit OTP and snap on “Download Aadhaar” alternative.
- It will be downloaded and you can utilize it anyplace it is required.
When an individual enlists for the Aadhaar card by visiting Aadhaar Centers or Banks/Post-workplaces, he/she can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar by utilizing the enrolment ID, virtual ID or Aadhaar number given by the UIDAI. When a number is issued, he/she can pursue these various strides for Aadhar card download.
Final Point – Aadhar Card Search By Name
It is important to keep your enrollment ID and Aadhaar number safely. Even if you lose it, you can retrieve it using the instructions given above, but make sure that you have the registered mobile number with you because the registered mobile number given for Aadhaar card is mandatory.
So keep it safe. If you lose the registered mobile number, make sure to link your mobile number with Aadhaar card to avoid any further inconvenience.
Title – Aadhar Card Search By Name