Aadhar Card Search by Mobile Number: Aadhar one of the main identity proof to authenticate one’s identity has proved it to be a very handiest tool.
With the option of verification by biometrics like photo or fingerprint, it can be used as a futuristic approach and also transparent verification method for one’s identity.
Aadhar Card Search by Mobile Number
The Aadhar card contains a 12-digit code also called as Unique Identification Number (UID) which is always provided by the UIDAI and this code is referred as the safest as well as easiest link to record or register for any financial processes in INDIA.
For opening of bank account, filling tax returns, to apply for mutual funds, to get Permanent Account Number (PAN), also for schemes related to savings like Public Provident Fund (PPF), for also applying for the passport and the driving license Aadhar plays a very important role as an identification proof.
A valid phone number and an email id of the candidate will be required at the time of Aadhar enrollment which will be recorded as the permanent contact information linked to one’s Aadhar card.
While verification for this information is avery important step as you get all the messages regarding your UID and Aadhar card will be sent on this contact details only.
Most of the KYC verification for banks and insurance companies can be completed by this contact details only which is very helpful and important.
For updating or making corrections in your Aadhar card details online, you will get a verification number which will be OTP- based and is received on the registered mobile number.
How to check that you have linked your mobile number with your Aadhar Card:
The Aadhar card works better than no other verification scheme by the Indian Government allows you to verify mobile number.
If you have previously registered your mobile number with Aadhar card and you do not remember whether you did it or not, there are basic steps by which you can check whether you have linked mobile number with UIDAI or not:
1) Click on www.uidai.gov.in which is an official site of UIDAI.
2) Enter your 14-digit or 28-digit Enrollment ID which is date time stamped and printed on your acknowledgement slip or the 12-digit Aadhar card number.
3) Enter the linked mobile number in the space provided.
4) Arriveat the captcha andtype from the image and then click on the ‘Submit Button’.
5) After this process if you have registered your mobile number with the Aadhar card, then you will receive the message for the same.
If the mobile number is not registered with the UIDAI then you will be a displayed a message in red just below the ‘Submit Button’ that your mobile number is not registered.
The UIDAI has made many facilities available for the updating of one’s Aadhar card details online.
‘Verify Mobile Number and Email ID’ tool is one of the options by which you can easily get verified the Aadhar details.
For the above option you need a valid mobile number registered to your Aadhar card and must be currently active.
In order to verify your contact information, you just need to visit the official website of UIDAI which is www.uidai.gov.in and follow the easy steps mentioned below:
1) Click on the official link of UIDAI – www.uidai.gov.in
2) Now click on the tab of ‘Aadhar Services’, under it you will find an option called as ‘Verify Mobile Number/Email ID’.
3) After clicking on the option, you are required to enter the 12-digit Aadhar card number or also known as UIDAI number along with the registered email ID or mobile number which was used for Aadhar enrollment.
4) Enter the correct captcha displayed as a security code and then click on ‘Get ONE Time Password’.
5) Now you will receive an OTP on your linked mobile number in the message form.
6) Enter the OTP in the provided column where it is displayed ‘Enter OTP’.
7) Then click the ‘Verify OTP’ push button.
After completion of the above steps, you get to see the message displayed on the screen as ‘Your Mobile Number/Email ID are Successfully Verified’.
If you cannot do it yourself you can give a visit to the nearest Aadhar enrollment center and request them to do it for you. Ensure that the center is Permanent Enrollment Center which is authorized by the UIDAI, visit there along with your Aadhar card and your identity proofs issued by the Government of India.
The nearest center for Aadhar enrollment can be found out by visiting the UIDAI website or you can use the link- https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
Note: For this process for the online verification of the mobile number and email ID, you must need a valid mobile number registered with the Aadhar card at the time of Aadhar enrollment as this is the only mode of receiving the generated OTP for the verification.
There are many more features which are associated with Aadhar card which highlights on itsclaims for a digital identity proof. Some of which are listed below:
- Easily modification or updating of Aadhar details via linked mobile number or email ID as one of the authentication techniques.
- By the online portal of UIDAI the Aadhar card number and other related details can also by validated online.
- Electronic form of Aadhar Card can also be availed which will be in the PDF format.
- The main details of the Aadhar card is easily accessible with the help of digital XML format with the use of a QR code printed on the Aadhar card.
- Name of the card holder in full format.
- Birth date.
- Card holder’s Gender.
- His/ Her Husband’s /Father’s name.
- Permanent Address.
- UID number or Aadhar number.
Aadhar is nowadays required for admissions in educational institutions, and also for the future plans by the Government biometric methods like fingerprints, retina scan and face detection features might be possessed so as the card holder does not need to carry a whole bunch of documents whenever they go for any verification or admission processes in India.
You can just get your Aadhar Card by mobile number. Which is very simple and convenient way for getting your important identity proof in hardly few minutes.