Aadhar Card Search by Fingerprint: Aadhar which is one of the main identity proofs for the authentication of one’s identity proved it to be a very handiest tool.
The option for verification by biometrics like photo or fingerprint, is to be used as a futuristic approach andfor transparent verification process for one’s identity.
Aadhar Card Search by Fingerprint
The Aadhar card contains a 12-digit identification code also called as Unique Identification Number (UID) provided by the UIDAI which is referred as the safest as well as handiest link for recording or registering for any financial processes in INDIA.
It may be used for opening of bank account, or for filling tax returns, or application for mutual funds, or applying for Permanent Account Number (PAN), or applying for schemes which are related to savings like Public Provident Fund (PPF), or applying for the passport or the driving license, Aadhar plays a very dynamic role for identification proof.
A valid mobile number or email id of the card holder is required at the time of Aadhar enrollment which will be registered as the permanent contact information connected for one’s Aadhar card.
In the process of verification, the Aadhar detail plays a very important and vital part as you get notified through the text messages regarding your UID/ EID and Aadhar card which will be sent on the provided contact information only.
Most of the verification for banks and insurance companies in the form of KYC can only be completed if this contact details are validated with the UIDAI.
For updating and making roughcorrections in your Aadhar card details online, a verification code will be received on the linked mobile number or email in the OTP form.
It is always necessary to provide the correct information of Aadhar card possessors to get access to benefits given by the Indian Government.
If in any case there are mistakes in your Aadhar card, you must correct it as soon as you find them.
The details like your residential address and mobile number are likely to be changed from time to time and you need to update it every time it gets changed.
Even if your mobile number and other details get changed but your biometrics does not change. So, it becomes a very easy task to find the Aadhar Card of the card holder based on biometrics whenever you want and wherever you are.
How to search Aadhar card by fingerprint:
In this method of finding your lost Aadhar details such as Enrollment number (EID) or Aadhar card number (UID), you can discover the process of Aadhar card search by using fingerprint.
You can give a visit to the nearest Aadhar enrollment center and request them for your lost Aadhar card or visit the official website of UIDAI.
Ensure that the center is Permanent Enrollment Center which is authorized by the UIDAI, visit there along with your enrollment number (EID) which is printed on the slip issued by the UIDAI at the time of enrollment for Aadhar and your identity proofs issued by the Government of India.
The following steps should be carried for searching your Aadhar card online using fingerprint:
1) Find the nearest Aadhar center by visiting the UIDAI website or you can use the link- https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
2) After you find the nearest Aadhar center, visit the person appointed there and let him know that you need Aadhar card copy.
3) Even if you do not have enrollment number (EID), then also he can help you. The main condition is that you have registered your mobile number with the Aadhar card in the past.
4) If you have not registered the mobile number, then there is also no problem with it.
5) He searches your Aadhar number by your name, and using biometrics such as impressions and fingerprints.
6) After finding your Aadhar card using your biometrics, you can download it in the PDF format and ask for the print or you can get the PDF file also and print it and you get your Aadhar card easily using fingerprint.
Note: Even if your mobile number has been changed, then also you can easily update it by following quick simple steps which are listed below.
1) Click on the official link of UIDAI – www.uidai.gov.in
2) Click on the tab of ‘My Aadhaar’.
3) A drop-down list will appear on your screen.
4) From this list select ‘Update Address Online’.
5) For submitting your update request or correction in Aadhar details, scroll to the bottom of the next page and click on ‘Proceed’.
6) After clicking on ‘Proceed’, you will be directed to a new page where you will be needed to enter the Aadhar card number (UID).
7) Then you need to enter the captcha code from the image as displayed.
8) Click on ‘Send OTP’.
9) You will be sent an OTP from UIDAI on your existing and linked mobile number.
10) Enter the given OTP in the space provided.
11) Click on ‘Login’ button on the screen.
12) You will be redirected on the next page where you can update your new details.
13) In that under ‘Select the fields to update’ option, choose ‘Mobile number’.
14) Then click on the ‘Submit’ button, and the next page opens.
15) Enter your new mobile number in the space and click on ‘Submit Update Request’ button.
16) Tick the box to ensure the mentioned details are correct and then click on ‘Proceed’ key.
17) After this process you will receive an OTP on your newly updated mobile number.
18) Enter this OTP and then click the ‘Submit’ push button.
You will get a screen on which there will be a message displayed that ‘Update Request Complete’.
You can download it in PDF form or simply print it from there.
After this, you will get all your Aadhar Card related and other details on the newly registered mobile number.
Now, you have changed your mobile number without any hassle in your Aadhar card by just following easy steps.