Aadhar Card in Assam – Aadhar is a 12-digit exceptional ID number that can be acquired by inhabitants of India. The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) is approved to issue Aadhar cards to Indian occupants all things considered.
Aadhar Card in Assam
Individuals of Assam can apply for Aadhar card by visiting any of the Aadhar cards focuses in Assam set up by the UIDAI. Occupants can visit an approved Aadhar enrolment office in Assam to convey forward the procedure of enlistment. One can likewise settle on online pre-enlistment to select his/her name for Aadhar card.
Reports required for Aadhar card enrolment in Assam:
The UIDAI has made reference to a rundown of reports that are required to apply for Aadhar card. People applying for an Aadhar card are required to present any of the reports in every classification recorded underneath:
Confirmation of Identity Documents for Aadhar Enrolment:
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Pensioner Photo ID Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Arms License
- Certificate of character issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on authority letterhead
- Kissan passbook with photo
- ATM card with photo
- NREGS work card
- Photo ID issued by a perceived instructive establishment
- Disability ID card/impeded medicinal authentication issued by STate/Union Territory government
Aadhar card enrolment by visiting enrolment focuses in Assam:
The initial step to selecting one’s name for Aadhar card is to scan for an Aadhar enrolment organization in Assam. A candidate can pick any of the enrolment focuses closest to his/her area and book an arrangement for the enrolment of Aadhar. On the date of the arrangement, the candidate needs to remember the accompanying advances.
- Submit the Aadhar enrolment frame alongside the character evidence records (confirmation of age, verification of location, confirmation of personality).
- The submitted archives will be confirmed against the data entered in the application shape, after which the person’s biometrics will be taken.
- The biometric process incorporates taking an iris output and each of the ten fingerprints. This isn’t improved the situation candidates beneath the age of 5 years.
- An affirmation slip will then be created which will contain the candidate’s Aadhar enrolment ID.
- The candidate will get their Aadhar card by post at the location made reference to on the application shape.
Rundown of spots where Aadhar enlistments should be possible in Assam:
- National Bank of India, Adabari, A T Road Oja Commercial Complex, Kamrup Metro, Khanamukh, Guwahati, Assam – 781014
- National Bank of India, Bhangagarh, Shaktigarh Path, Kamrup Metro, Dispur, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam – 781005
- SBIN0006196, State Bank of India, Noonmati Branch, Kamrup Metro, Kamrup, Noonmati, Guwahati, Assam – 781020
- SBIN0000078, State Bank of India, Guwahati Main Branch, Panbazar, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Assam – 781001
- Punjab National Bank, Fancy Bazar, HB Road, Near Shani Mandir, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam – 781001
- State Bank of India, #221, Kamrup Metro, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati, Assam – 781021
- National Bank of India, Adabari, Uja Commercial Complex, A.T.Road, Kamrup Metro, Khanamukh, Guwahati, Assam – 781014
- SYNB0007336, Syndicate Bank, MRD Road, Opposite CPWD Office, Bamunimaidan, Kamrup Metro, Guwahati, Assam – 781021
- 35 A Panjabari, Kamrup Metro, Dispur, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam – 781022
Related Tags: Aadhar Card in Assam