Aadhar Card Date of Birth Change – In case the date of birth in the Aadhar card is not correct, changing can be done, although changing Date of Birth is not very easy. Recently changing the date of birth in the Aadhar card more than once will require you to visit the central office. There is a new regulation that has been added to the Aadhar Regulations, 2016. The regulation states that ‘’provided that the date of birth of resident can be updated once, updating date of birth more than once will require the resident to visit the Regional Office’’.
The move of changing the date of birth once or visiting the center appears to be a way to discourage people from making frequent changes of date of birth details.
Aadhar Card Date of Birth Change
- Aadhar Card Date of Birth Change
- Aadhar Card Date of Birth Change [Everything You Need To Know]
- Document verifies:
- Update number on Aadhar card:
- Primary things to remember while updating the Aadhaar Card:
- Documents needed for Aadhar card:
- Update the address:
- Update Aadhar card details by visiting an enrollment center:
There are three ways you can use to change the date of birth; online, Via Post or by visiting the Enrolment Centre.
1. Changing Online – the following are the steps to update date of birth details online
– Visit the Self Service Portal
– After the portal finish loading, enter your Aadhar Number and click send OTP button on the same page.
– The OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
– Enter the OTP received and click the submit button. Then you will be redirected to the Data Update Centre.
– Type the date of birth then click ‘’submit’’
– Upload the relevant documents and click on update data button. Uploading document is important to support the change of date of birth.
– After clicking the Update button, a new page is displayed where a Unique request Number will be displayed
– Note down the request number for future reference. You can wait for processing request for around two weeks.
– Upon processing successfully, the new Aadhar card will be sent to your residential address.
2. Via post – changing the Date of Birth can be done by sending the Aadhar Update form through the post office.
– Click on https://uidai.gov.in/image/Upada
– Then download the Aadhar/Correct Form.
– Fill the fields as required
– When you are through, send the form with all required documents to the Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hill, Hyderabad – 500034 India.
– After UIDAI receive the request you will get the update request through SMS.
3. Visiting permanent Enrollment Centre You can update your Aadhar Card by visiting a permanent enrollment center.
– You will be required to fill in the form correctly.
– Then submit it at the designed desk.
– The appointed UIDAI registrar at the enrolment center verifies the details filled.
– Then the details are entered manually in the software by the operator.
– Resident do Biometric authentication
– The information provided by the resident is validated by the operator and supervisor.
– After completing the process, the applicant is given an acknowledgment receipt with update request number.
– Finally, the operator provides a biometric signature against all updates.
The following documents will be required to facilitate date of birth change at permanent Enrolment Centre:
– Birth certificate
– A passport
– SSLC Certificate
– Also, a certificate of Date of Birth Issued by a Group Gazetted officer on the official letterhead will be required.
Aadhar Card Date of Birth Change [Everything You Need To Know]
Steps to apply the Aadhar card as follows,
- Find an Aadhar enrolment center using the official website of Aadhar card.
- Then fill the form with your original and right details.
- Submit the form and required documents to them.
- Give them your biometrics such as a fingerprint scan.
- Then get the enrollment acknowledgment slip from them.
- The Aadhar Card enrollment process is free of cost for anyone.
With the help of all this simple process, you can easily generate the Aadhar card. You need to bring the documents in good and original conditions to get the card.
- Verify the documents which are important in respected blocks in which require documentary proof.
- The verification process is done by using the verifier appointed by UIDAI or registrar’s person present at enrolment or update canter.
Update number on Aadhar card:
As services such as Aadhaar online services, the registration of the mobile number is important. You need to check the mobile number which is given by you at the time of enrolment or in the case when you update your Aadhaar card details.
If in case your latest number is not linked with UIDAI, then you need to go to register the number with the Aadhar card.
Primary things to remember while updating the Aadhaar Card:
Some rules that you need to check or remember when you updating your Aadhaar card, those are following,
- Make sure that the data you enter is right and original.
- Verify and check that all the spellings are correct.
- Remembered that the data you provide is supported by the documentary proofs.
- Don’t forget the receipt or slip of acknowledgment.
- Keep note of the URN number to check the status of the updated card.
Documents needed for Aadhar card:
- Identify proof documentations.
- Address and nationality documentation.
- Date of birth report.
- Evidence of related documentation.
Update the address:
The process of update the address on the Aadhar card you need to consider the following process and these are important points to update the address.
- Update the address by the application.
- Approval by the staff of the center.
- Final submission of the form.
Update Aadhar card details by visiting an enrollment center:
- Check and fill the Aadhar card correction form and other detailed information.
- Remembered that you put the information is original.
- Get the self-checked documents.
- Then submit the form with the original documents.
- You need to pay the Rs. 25 for every individual visit to the enrolment center when you update the Aadhaar card.
With the help of this entire information, you will get the procedures and information about how to change the details such as date of birth or other important details on the Aadhar card. You have to search and verify that you follow the right process.
You can change it by following the methods of in center or online platform of UIDIA.
Related Tags: Aadhar Card Date of Birth Change