Aadhar Card Customer Care – So I will start this by telling a story, A 5-year-old girl got lost on the busy streets of India and was brought to a police station, she couldn’t talk so her fingerprint was checked in hopes that she had an Aadhar card, luckily, she did, her details were brought out and her home was located.
With this, you would have an idea of what an Aadhar card is, and the general functionality of an Aadhar card. An Aadhar card is a 12-digit unique identity number for residents of India assigned based on their biometric and demographic data collected by the.
Aadhar Card Customer Care
The basic functions of the Aadhar all revolve around identification but in detail the functions include; an online proof of identity and address across India; mobile verification, as Aadhar Card is linked with all mobile connections, thus reducing the use of these connections on fake documents used for illegal activities; LPG subsidy as well as access to a Ration card for subsidized food and other provisions; access to academic scholarships and eradication of fake students; an also, provision of crop insurance to farmers. Now to ‘how you can get an Aadhar card’
Aadhar Card Customer Care
- Find an Aadhar enrolment centre near you: select “Locate enrolment and update centres in other cities”
- Fill the enrolment form, which also can be gotten online (https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf)
- Submit the form along with proof of identity or proof of address
- Submit your biometric data which include your fingerprint and iris scan, as well as a photograph that will be taken
- Collect the acknowledgment slip containing the 14-digit enrolment number for checking Aadhar card
- Keep the acknowledgment slip till you get your Aadhar card which may take 3 months to get delivered through India post
If you cannot wait for the delivery, you can download a copy of the Aadhar card also called E-Aadhar, to do that.
A. visit the Aadhar card official website of UIDAI, go to the section “Aadhar online services” and select “Aadhar enrolment” enter the enrolment number, date and time as stated in the acknowledgment slip as well as your name, pin code pf your area, and your registered mobile number with Aadhar.
B. You may also use your Aadhar number instead of the enrolment number, along with your name, pin code and mobile number, following this an OTP (one time password) is generated that will help download a colored version of the Aadhar letter(this is as valid as the Aadhar card)
A few other things to note about the Aadhar include; no age limit, accessibility to individuals with missing biometrics or ill-defined fingerprints, also by people with eye defects like cataracts or retina damage, provision made for people without individual valid documents. Nonetheless, the Aadhar card is only available to residents of India only, non-resident doctors and overseas citizens of India are not eligible for the card.
In the nearest future, an Aadhar card will be mandatory for many relevant engagements from having a bank account and benefiting from subsidies to being a validated citizen of India. (Aadhar Card Customer Care)