Aadhar Card Correction Form Online – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has improved the services when it comes to making corrections on the Aadhar Card.
You can apply for correction of your Aadhar card data online. This service is only provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Mostly what can be changed is address, Name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID on the Aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Correction Form Online
For you to download Aadhar card collection form and filling it online, follow the following simple steps:
- Open Aadhar’s Self-service Update portal (SSUP). The form is displayed.
- On the Aadhar update menu click Address Update Request (online)
- Read the instructions carefully and then click on the ‘’proceed’’ button.
- Enter your correct Aadhar number.
- Then enter the text verification code that is displayed in the text box and click send OTP OR Enter TOTP.
- You are going to receive an OTP on your mobile number that is registered in the UIDAI’s database.
- After receiving the OTP enter it to log in to your Aadhar account.
- Tick the address option and click the Submit button.
- Then enter your residential address as they are in the Proof of Address (PoA)
- Once through, click on the Submit Update Request button.
- Click the modify option and make the necessary corrections.
- Tick the declaration and click on the proceed button
- You will move to another page that will request you to select the document you want to submit as POA.
- Upload that document, usually a scanned copy of the address proof. Scan and upload supporting self-attested proof of identity copies for Aadhar card Name change, /Collection/surname change online. Then click on the Submit button.
- Ensure you have read the confirmation dialogue carefully and then click on the ‘’Yes’’ button
- Select the BPO server. The BPO server is going to verify your details then click on Submit
- After the name change /correction/surname change request is forwarded than you are going to receive Aadhar card update Request Number. The number can be used to track the status of your request.
- Usually, The BPO server provider checks if the details mentioned in the form are the same as that in PoA then forward the request to UIDAI.
- The update request is accepted and shortly you receive an acknowledgment slip that you are provided with. The acknowledgment slip contains details such as the Update Request Number (URN).
- After updating, you can now download the corrected Aadhar card.
- Finally, print out your Aadhar card which has been corrected. Now the Aadhar card is ready to be used at any time.
Aadhar Card Correction Form Online [Everything You Need]
You can change the Aadhar card details if in case you put then wrongly. For that, you can use both processes that is off and on.
To correct the information of Aadhar card you need to consider and follow the following steps. Those steps are,
- You need to go to the official website.
- Then select the resources and perform the enrollment documents and then download the forms from the given dropdown choices under the head menu.
- After that download the Aadhaar Card correction form.
- Then you need to fill the important details that are compulsory on the form.
- After that, you need to attach evidence for every correction on the form you made.
- The latest Aadhaar Card correction form, with the attached legal and original documents, you need to send the form on the address.
The address is UIDIA, Post Box Number is 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, PIN – 500034, India. The other address is UIDIA, Post Box Number is 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh, PIN 480001, India.
Contents of the correction form:
You need to fill the other contents on the correction of the Aadhar card form. The contents are,
- Pre-enrollment number.
- NPR number of the card.
- Your name.
- Your gender.
- Age and date of birth of yours.
- Address and email address, contact number.
- Information about your father, mother, wife or husband.
- The evidence such as identity, address, license.
- Information about the residential area.
- Signature or fingerprint.
Important things to follow while filling the form:
While filling the form you need to make sure that some things that you are updated can be easy and its original form.
You need to keep in mind that some rules. With the help of these rules you can easily fill the form and submit it. Those rules are as follows,
- You need to keep in mind that you use capital letters only in the whole form.
- Make sure that you define your contact number as it is important in the form field.
- Provide the corrected information using the post, if you follow form filling in the form of offline.
- Always select the same language option, such as local language or primary basic English, as you follow while enrollment.
- Then update the form with the recently updated details and done provide the existing or old information.
- Always defines the complete names, which include the salutations such as, that is, Mr. Ms., Dr., Col, etc.
- Always make sure that you have defined the complete and original address.
- Then define your full name below the signatures and thumbprints.
- Then attach the documents as evidence for every update or correction you made.
Submit the corrected form:
After correcting the form you need to submit it. The steps or the procedures of submission are as follows,
- You need to go to the update center.
- Then make sure that you can keep all the original documents that are required to verify any of the corrections.
- At the enrolment center, you can submit the form to the operator staff.
- The staff of the center verifies the form.
The online collection is only possible for individuals who have registered their varied number with UIDAI. Also, make sure you use the mobile number that you used during registration when making any correction. This is important because online transactions are OTP authenticated.
Related Tags: Aadhar Card Correction Form Online