Aadhar Card Correction Form Online – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has improved the services when it comes to making corrections on the Aadhar Card.
You can apply for correction of your Aadhar card data online. This service is only provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Mostly what can be changed is address, Name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID on the Aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Correction Form Online
For you to download Aadhar card collection form and filling it online, follow the following simple steps:
- Open Aadhar’s Self-service Update portal (SSUP). The form is displayed.
- On the Aadhar update menu click Address Update Request (online)
- Read the instructions carefully and then click on the ‘’proceed’’ button.
- Enter your correct Aadhar number.
- Then enter the text verification code that is displayed in the text box and click send OTP OR Enter TOTP.
- You are going to receive an OTP on your mobile number that is registered in the UIDAI’s database.
- After receiving the OTP enter it to log in to your Aadhar account.
- Tick the address option and click the Submit button.
- Then enter your residential address as they are in the Proof of Address (PoA)
- Once through, click on the Submit Update Request button.
- Click the modify option and make the necessary corrections.
- Tick the declaration and click on the proceed button
- You will move to another page that will request you to select the document you want to submit as POA.
- Upload that document, usually a scanned copy of the address proof. Scan and upload supporting self-attested proof of identity copies for Aadhar card Name change, /Collection/surname change online. Then click on the Submit button.
- Ensure you have read the confirmation dialogue carefully and then click on the ‘’Yes’’ button
- Select the BPO server. The BPO server is going to verify your details then click on Submit
- After the name change /correction/surname change request is forwarded than you are going to receive Aadhar card update Request Number. The number can be used to track the status of your request.
- Usually, The BPO server provider checks if the details mentioned in the form are the same as that in PoA then forward the request to UIDAI.
- The update request is accepted and shortly you receive an acknowledgment slip that you are provided with. The acknowledgment slip contains details such as the Update Request Number (URN).
- After updating, you can now download the corrected Aadhar card.
- Finally, print out your Aadhar card which has been corrected. Now the Aadhar card is ready to be used at any time.
The online collection is only possible for individuals who have registered their varied number with UIDAI. Also, make sure you use the mobile number that you used during registration when making any correction. This is important because online transactions are OTP authenticated.
Related Tags: Aadhar Card Correction Form Online