Aadhaar Card Status by Name – It will take about 3 months to get the physical copy of Aadhaar once you enroll at Aadhaar Card center. However, you can check the Aadhaar the status of your Aadhaar by using the acknowledgment number.
It is a common issue that people forget the long chain of digits in their enrollment number. In that case, applicants need to search for the status by providing their name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
The acknowledgment slip contains the details of demographic details of enrollment so you cannot check the status of Aadhaar by name, phone, and date of birth. However, you can search the enrollment id by using these details.
What Is E-Aadhaar Card Status?
- What Is E-Aadhaar Card Status?
- Steps To Check The Aadhaar Card Status By Name
- How To Check The Status Of Aadhaar Via Online Method
- How To Check The Status Of Aadhaar Via Mobile Phone
- How To Check The Status Of Aadhaar Via India Post?
- How to check the Aadhaar Status via a Toll-free number
- Reasons For Rejection Of Aadhaar?
- Steps To Re-apply For Aadhaar Card
- Points To Keep In Mind While Re-applying For Aadhaar.
E-Aadhaar is an electronic Aadhaar card downloaded online by submitting the individuals Aadhaar or enrollment ID. This is valid as your original Aadhaar card, you can check the Aadhaar status, by downloading e-Aadhaar card and verifying Aadhaar and so on.
So you need to get your Enrollment ID using your name to know your Aadhaar card status.
Steps To Check The Aadhaar Card Status By Name
1. Visit the link UIDAI.gov.in.
2. Select the option Enrolment No (EID) under you want to receive your lost
3. Enter your full name, email id, registered mobile number.
4. Enter the security code as per the screen and click on the ëGet OTPí button.
5. You will receive the OTP to your mobile or email address.
6. Enter the OTP you received on your mobile.
7. Click the option Verify OTP
8. You will receive your Aadhaar enrollment id on your mobile.
9. Using this enrollment id you can check the status of your Aadhaar.
10. Visit the https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
11. Select the option Enrollment Id under I have.
12. Type your EID, name, Area Pin Code, security text and mobile number.
13. Click the option Get OTP.
14. One Time Password delivered to your mobile.
15. Enter the OTP you just received on your mobile in the box Enter OTP and click on validate and download.
16. You will get the status of your Aadhaar generation if it is ready you can download e-Aadhaar.
17. This is a password protected file.
18. Enter your Pin Code as the password as you open the PDF file.
How To Check The Status Of Aadhaar Via Online Method
You can check the status of your Aadhaar card online via using an online portal. In this case, you must have a registered mobile number to check the status online. Steps to check the Aadhaar status using the online method
1. Visit the link https://uidai.gov.in
2. In the Aadhaar Online Services, you need to visit the Aadhaar enrolment center and click the ëCheck Aadhaar Status.
3. Alternatively, you can visit the https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status link.
4. Enter your enrollment id, date and time of enrolment, security code and click the Check Status button.
5. If your Aadhaar is generated you will get a message informing the same.
6. The options to download your e-Aadhaar online are also there and you will get an SMS on your registered mobile number.
7. To download e-Aadhaar click the Download Aadhaar option.
8. You can go for the option Get Aadhaar on Mobile option.
How To Check The Status Of Aadhaar Via Mobile Phone
1. You must ensure that you must have a registered mobile number.
2. Create a message type UID status (14-digit UID number issued on the acknowledgment card)
3. Send this SMS to 51969
4. You will get the reply on your status and Aadhaar number if generated.
5. In case Aadhaar not generated, you will get the status of your Aadhaar.
How To Check The Status Of Aadhaar Via India Post?
If your Aadhaar card has been generated and dispatched you can check it with your local post office on whether the card has reached there or not.
How to check the Aadhaar Status via a Toll-free number
You can call the toll-free Aadhaar support number -1947 ñ to check the status of your Aadhaar Card. You must keep your Aadhaar enrolment Id handy.
Aadhaar Card Status Rejected.
In case, your Aadhaar card status is rejected. You might receive an SMS notification on your registered mobile number about the rejection of your Aadhaar Card. Generally, people messed up and do not know that they have earlier Enrolled for Aadhaar card or not.
Some people go to Aadhaar enrollment center to re-enroll themselves. But it is not the solution as a person can enroll only once and if you enroll any number of times after that it will be rejected and your first enrollment is accepted on the server.
When you enrolled for Aadhaar Card, several times you will get an SMS on your mobile that your Aadhaar Card Enrollment has been rejected.
Reasons For Rejection Of Aadhaar?
1. Wrong information in the form.
2. Inappropriate supporting documents.
3. Unable to register biometrics such as your fingerprints and iris scans.
4. Unable to verify the supporting documents.
In case of rejection you need to re-apply for an Aadhaar card, you need to follow the same procedure as you apply for a new Aadhaar.
Steps To Re-apply For Aadhaar Card
1. Fill the Aadhaar enrollment form you can get this form by downloading it from UIDAI or collect it by visiting the nearby Aadhaar center.
2. Fill the enrollment form by providing the correct information. Submit it with the prescribed documents at the Aadhaar center.
3. Submit the form with the prescribed documents at the Aadhaar center.
4. Provide your biometrics- fingerprints and iris scan there.
5. The staff there will take your photo on the spot.
6. Make sure to avoid the mistakes that you made first time due to that your application is rejected.
Points To Keep In Mind While Re-applying For Aadhaar.
1. Make sure that your application is neat and the handwriting is legible.
2. Fill the application in uppercase.
3. You must ensure that your biometric data has been accurately entered into the UIDAI database.
4. Crosscheck the documents with the Aadhaar center officials when you are submitting along with the application form.
5. With the help of the acknowledgment slip, you can check the status of Aadhaar.
Aadhaar Card Status by Name