Aadhaar Card Enquiry – If you want to know more about Aadhaar card and how to check the status of your Card, I tell you that you are reading the right article.
Aadhaar card is a unique means of identification which have the biometric and demography of a citizen of India. The card is transparent in color and mostly used for verification and validation with the help of online identity platform. UIDAI issues Aadhaar card to only applicants who are true citizens of India which have helped to differentiate an India citizen from an illegal immigrate.
Aadhaar Card Enquiry
You must make sure the details in your Aadhaar card are correct and current through Aadhaar card number verification process offer by UIDAI official website for you to use the card for bank activities likewise to enjoy benefits from the government.
After registration, it will take the range to 60 to 90 days for you to receive your Aadhaar Card and before then you would be able to correct or update your details online.
Checking Aadhar Card Status
Due to the time it takes for one to receive his/her Aadhaar card after registration, one would be so eager to know the status of his/her card after registration. Mind you that there is no cost charge for you to be able to know the state of your online registration. All you need to do is to access UIDAI’s official website online and following the steps I would share with your below.
- Load your browser and type in UIDAI website (https://uidai.gov.in/) on your address bar.
- Under the drop-down menu of AadhaarEnrollment, you will see “Aadhaar Online Service”. Click on it and then click on “Check Aadhaar Status” or It can also be accessed directly through this link “https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status”.
- Then type in the following, enrolment, time and date of enrolment and security code.
- Click on the button “Check Status”
- If your Aadhaar card is generated, you will receive a message that will inform you about it. And a link for you download your e-Aadhaar online or to get on your mobile number (registered number only)
Checking Your Aadhaar Status Via A Mobile Number
Without any internet access, you can still check your Aadhaar Status via Mobile. You just only need to have your mobile number verified with UIDAI as they also have what it take to enable you to track your Aadhaar Status free of cost via Mobile. In case your mobile number has been registered with UIDAI, follow this easy steps to check your status
- Go to your text messaging application on your mobile phone.
- Type in “UID STATUS <14 DIGIT ENROLLMENT ID>” and text to 51969.
Note: remember to remove slash in enrollment ID as you type, make sure your UID STATUS is in upper case, and send the message with the mobile number you’re used during registration of Aadhaar card.
Checking Your Aadhaar Status Via India Post.
When your Aadhaar card is generated, you will receive it in your residential address with the period of 60 to 90 days by India Post. The steps are:
- Access the official website of India Post.
- Enter your consignment details as given by Aadhaar.
Then you would be able to check your delivery status and can track your Aadhaar number at any branch of India Post.
Related Tags: Aadhaar Card Enquiry