Aadhaar Card Enquiry – If you want to know more about Aadhaar card and how to check the status of your Card, I tell you that you are reading the right article.
Aadhaar card is a unique means of identification which have the biometric and demography of a citizen of India. The card is transparent in color and mostly used for verification and validation with the help of online identity platform. UIDAI issues Aadhaar card to only applicants who are true citizens of India which have helped to differentiate an India citizen from an illegal immigrate.
Aadhaar Card Enquiry
- Aadhaar Card Enquiry
- Checking Aadhar Card Status
- Checking Your Aadhaar Status Via A Mobile Number
- Checking Your Aadhaar Status Via India Post.
- Aadhaar Card Enquiry [Everything You Need To Know!]
- How to enroll for Aadhar card?
- Important uses of Aadhaar Card:
- Benefits of Aadhar card:
- Different sector who needed the Aadhar card:
You must make sure the details in your Aadhaar card are correct and current through Aadhaar card number verification process offer by UIDAI official website for you to use the card for bank activities likewise to enjoy benefits from the government.
After registration, it will take the range to 60 to 90 days for you to receive your Aadhaar Card and before then you would be able to correct or update your details online.
Checking Aadhar Card Status
Due to the time it takes for one to receive his/her Aadhaar card after registration, one would be so eager to know the status of his/her card after registration. Mind you that there is no cost charge for you to be able to know the state of your online registration. All you need to do is to access UIDAI’s official website online and following the steps I would share with your below.
- Load your browser and type in UIDAI website (https://uidai.gov.in/) on your address bar.
- Under the drop-down menu of AadhaarEnrollment, you will see “Aadhaar Online Service”. Click on it and then click on “Check Aadhaar Status” or It can also be accessed directly through this link “https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status”.
- Then type in the following, enrolment, time and date of enrolment and security code.
- Click on the button “Check Status”
- If your Aadhaar card is generated, you will receive a message that will inform you about it. And a link for you download your e-Aadhaar online or to get on your mobile number (registered number only)
Checking Your Aadhaar Status Via A Mobile Number
Without any internet access, you can still check your Aadhaar Status via Mobile. You just only need to have your mobile number verified with UIDAI as they also have what it take to enable you to track your Aadhaar Status free of cost via Mobile. In case your mobile number has been registered with UIDAI, follow this easy steps to check your status
- Go to your text messaging application on your mobile phone.
- Type in “UID STATUS <14 DIGIT ENROLLMENT ID>” and text to 51969.
Note: remember to remove slash in enrollment ID as you type, make sure your UID STATUS is in upper case, and send the message with the mobile number you’re used during registration of Aadhaar card.
Checking Your Aadhaar Status Via India Post.
When your Aadhaar card is generated, you will receive it in your residential address with the period of 60 to 90 days by India Post. The steps are:
- Access the official website of India Post.
- Enter your consignment details as given by Aadhaar.
Then you would be able to check your delivery status and can track your Aadhaar number at any branch of India Post.
Aadhaar Card Enquiry [Everything You Need To Know!]
There are 3 documents that is important for Aadhaar card. Those are,
- Pan card.
- Certificate of birth.
- Indian nationality report.
How to enroll for Aadhar card?
- Find an Aadhar enrolment center using the official website of Aadhar card.
- Then fill the form with your original and right details.
- Submit the form and required documents to them.
- Give them your biometrics such as a fingerprint scan.
- Then get the enrollment acknowledgment slip from them.
- The Aadhar Card enrollment process is free of cost for anyone.
Important uses of Aadhaar Card:
- You can use the Aadhar card as an Identity card.
- Aadhar card is availing of Subsidies.
- It is the ease of Availability.
- Much required to the acquisition of Passport.
- To the opening of the bank accounts with a digital life certificate.
- To join the Jan Dhan Yojana.
- To disbursing provident fund.
Benefits of Aadhar card:
- Income tax: You can check and verify your amounts of returns using few simple steps with the help of its online sites. Aadhar card helps you to reduce extra documentation needs. This method is more simple and efficient.
- LPG and other subsidies: With the help of Aadhar card you can use the LPG sub conditioners into your current bank account. For that you need to do is linked your Aadhaar Unique Identification Number with the bank account.
- Easy Provident Fund disbursement: The Aadhaar Card takes the responsibilities that the Provident Fund is disbursed directly into the account of a respected person.
- Digital Life certificate: Aadhar card helps pensioners also as they have another reason to be happy with their money. They can use their Aadhaar Card number with the help of its online portal and get the new life certificate in the form of digital.
- Get pension money on time: The Aadhaar Card is very useful for senior citizens. Normally, older people cannot find or perform the documentation processes so this is an easy method for them.
Different sector who needed the Aadhar card:
Nowadays, Aadhar card is also important for doing any official or professional work. But there are other sectors also in which Aadhar card is also used and important. These sectors are,
- In the banking sector.
- In the income tax sector.
- To get the PAN card.
- Funding and accountant.
- In schools and colleges to get scholarships.
- To get the passport.
- In concession for the railway tickets.
- To get PD’s benefits.
Concerning this report, we got to know the procedures to check the Aadhar numbers and the different factors of the Aadhar card. Also the join procedure of Aadhar card.
Related Tags: Aadhaar Card Enquiry