Aadhaar Card Download with Mobile Number – Aadhaar is a paperless identity anytime and anywhere you want. You can avail many benefits of various services with your Aadhaar.
Aadhaar card an important document that gives information about an individual. It is used to get a proof through which a person is secure and safe as per the Government rules and regulations issued by UIDAI.
It provides a great service to your by which you can be able to get security against the unwanted and criminal people. The generation of Aadhaar number does not depend on caste, creed, religion and geography.
Once the Aadhaar generated, you can download it or you have lost your Aadhaar card you can download e-Aadhaar as it has the same validity as original Aadhaar.
You can download Aadhaar simply using your mobile number. In that, case you mobile number must be registered with the Aadhaar Card.
The need for Aadhar card
Aadhar card is compulsory not only for filling the Income Tax income but also applying for PAN card. Simply, the printed unique digital 12 number code is used everywhere as a one-point source for your all needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card
The user will get Aadhar card from any authorized Aadhaar enrolment centre in India. For issuing this card 18 Identity proof and 35 Address proof are necessary. Some of these are listed below –
- Bank statement
- Birth certificate
- SSC Leaving certificate
- Passport-size photo
- Ration card
There is no age limit for issuing this card. The whole country is permitted for this card.
Aadhaar Card Download With Mobile Number
1. Visit the link https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid.
2. Select the proper option for Aadhaar No. and Enrollment No.
3. Enter your Full Name, Email address and Registered Mobile no.
4. Enter the Security code that is displayed on the screen.
5. Click the OTP button to Get One Time Password.
6. You will get an OTP on your Registered Mobile number or Email ID provided by you.
7. Enter the OTP and verify it.
8. You will receive a message on your registered mobile number with the enrollment id or Aadhaar Number.
9. Now visit the https://eaaadhar.uidai.gov.in/
10. Select the proper option for Aadhaar number/ Enrollment id in the blank box.
11. Enter your Full Name, Aadhaar Card ID, Enrollment No., Mobile No., Area Pin code and Security text No.í
12. Click the One Time Password button.
13. An OTP received on your registered mobile number/email id.
14. Enter that OTP in the given box after receiving it to your registered mobile number.
15. Click the Validate and Download Button.
16. After finishing the above steps you need to enter the area Pin code as a password to open this file.
17. Now you can print your Aadhaar and save it to your device for the further use.
Note: You require a registered mobile number to download Aadhaar.
In case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar you cannot download the copy of Aadhaar as one- time password is required for verification.
How to update mobile number on Aadhaar Card?
You can update your mobile number in Aadhaar online as well as offline both methods are mentioned below.
Steps To Update Mobile Number Online?
1. You can change the registered mobile number by following the below steps.
2. Visit the link https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
3. Enter your Aadhaar number and Security Code provided on the screen and click the Send OTP button.
4. If your mobile number not registered with Aadhaar then you will get a message ìYour Mobile number not registered in our database
5. An OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
6. Enter the OTP in the box
7. Click the Login button.
8. Select the checkbox in front of Mobile Number to update your Mobile Number to Aadhaar Card and click the Submit button.
9. Submit the Update Request, cross checks mobile details again and if you want to edit any wrong entry you can click the Modify button.
10. If your mobile number is correct then select the ëI confirm that checkbox.
11. Click the Proceed button to continue.
12. After the successful submission of the request, you will get a Uniform Request Number on the screen and intimated via SMS.
Steps to update Mobile Number via an offline process
1. Download the Aadhaar card by visiting https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
2. After the download takes the printout of it.
3. Tick mark on Mobile Option.
4. Enter your Aadhaar number.
5. Write your name, address as provided in your Aadhaar.
6. Fill this form in capital letters and in both the languages English as well as your local area language.
7. Write your mobile number and email id.
(However, email Id is not mandatory but it is recommended you add it as a second option to reach you out)
8. Send the self-attested photocopies of the updated documents.
9. Mention you Aadhaar number in the attached documents too. Provide the name of the documents you have attached.
10. Recheck the filled information to avoid errors.
11. Send the filled form via a post to the address given below.
Box No. 10 Chhindwara Madhya Pradesh
UIDAI Post Box No.99, Banjara Hills Hyderabad-500034
Wait for some time after sending the application. As your mobile number is added to your Aadhaar card, you will receive a confirmation message from the official on your mobile.
How To Verify Your Registered Mobile Number?
You can verify your mobile number and email Id with Aadhaar online. Quoting the 12-digit Aadhaar is mandatory to carry out many essential tasks. It is required for operating a bank, post office account, filling ITR, obtaining a PAN or investing in saving schemes etc.
It is important to verify your Aadhaar number. An Aadhaar holder has provided many tools on its portal. Out of which one is users holders to verify details associated with their Aadhaar.
You can simply verify the mobile number registered with the Aadhaar database via Verify Email/Mobile Number tool given on the UIDAI website.
Steps To Verify The Registered Mobile Number?
1. Visit the homepage of the UIDAI website and click the option ëVerify Email/Mobile Number
2. On this page, fill the Aadhaar number, mobile number and security code in the respective field.
3. Click on ëGet One Time Password
4. You will receive your Aadhaar mobile verification code through an SMS.
5. The password sent to the number registered with Aadhaar.
6. Enter the password received on your mobile in the OTP field.
7. Click, ëVerify OTPí
8. The next page displays the message Congratulations
9. The mobile number matches with our records.
Aadhaar Card Download with Mobile Number