Aadhaar Card Download with Aadhaar Number – As we, all know that Aadhaar is an important document, which is required to do many activities where you need an ID proof. UIDAI has given the importance to the Aadhaar due to many reasons such as it contains the important details of a person like fingerprints, IRIS details etc.
An Aadhaar card contains the Aadhaar number of the cardholder. It is a 12-digit number allotted to the individual who applied for it. The Aadhaar is the number that contains the collected biometric and demographic data as well as details of the citizen.
Any citizen can apply for an Aadhaar after fulfilling the criteria mentioned by the UIDAI irrespective of their caste, creed, region, color and religion can put forward their enrolment for the Aadhaar. Although it is not mandatory on the part of any Indian citizen to opt for it.
Aadhaar is not only a valid ID proof it also gives us security, as in case if a 5-years old kid lost on the busy streets of India. You can take him/her to the police station, as the kid is too small to tell anything. As they take the fingerprints, the police can send that child to its home.
Aadhaar Card Download with Aadhaar Number – Step By Step Guide
1. Visit the Aadhaar Self Service Portal Download E-Aadhaar link.
2. Enter your Aadhaar number in the field provided.
3. Enter your full name that appears in the Aadhaar card number with area Pincode.
4. Now you need to enter the Captcha text in the field.
5. You will receive OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number.
6. Enter the OTP you received and click to ëValidate and Downloadí.
7. The Aadhaar card will be downloaded on your device.
8. The file is being protected with a password.
9. To open this you need to enter your Area Pin Code.
In the absence of a registered mobile number, you cannot download the Aadhaar card. E-Aadhaar is equally valid as the original Aadhaar.
Steps to Download Aadhaar using Enrolment Number
1. Visit the official website of UIDAI uidai.gov.in
2. Select the Enrollment ID by default.
3. Enter your Enrollment ID.
4. Now enter your full name similar at the time of submission of Aadhaar Application.
5. Enter the area Pin code and Captcha code and mobile number.
6. Click to Get OTP code.
7. You will receive OTP code on your registered mobile number.
8. Enter the OTP code.
9. Click the option ìValidate to Downloadî link.
10. Finally, Aadhaar will be on your device to PDF format.
11. This file is a password protected file.
12. To open this file you need to enter your area pin code.
Using e-Aadhaar portal you can download your Aadhaar card as many times you want. Only you need to keep 3 details handy with you before continuing this method. The downloaded Aadhaar serves as original Aadhaar, so the E-Aadhaar card works like an ID proof of the candidate until the time they receive the initial Aadhaar via post.
In case if you lost your Aadhaar card and have the details of it you can print the e-Aadhaar it works as an original Aadhaar. This process saves your time and efforts to apply for a new Aadhaar. There is no need to apply for a duplicate Aadhaar.
How to download Aadhaar without Aadhaar number?
If you have lost your Aadhaar card and do not know your Aadhaar number, you need to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
1. Visit the website http://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid.
2. Select the appropriate option Aadhaar No/Enrolment No under the option You want to receive your lost.
3. Type your full name, email id, a registered mobile number which you entered at the time of applying for Aadhaar.
4. Enter the security code as appearing on the screen.
5. ëGet OTPí button.
6. OTP will be delivered to your mobile or email ID which are registered with UIDAI.
7. Enter the OTP in the box and click on Verify OTP.
8. After this process, you will receive your Aadhaar Card number on your mobile or enrolment ID as you selected in step 2.
9. Now visit the website http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
10. Select the option Enrolment Id Or Aadhaar number.
11. Enter your AADHAAR card number/Enrolment Id with full name, Area Pin code, security text and mobile number.
12. Get one-time password.
13. OTP will be delivered to your registered mobile number/email id.
14. Enter the OTP and click the ìValidate and Download.
15. Download your e-Aadhaar card. Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document.
16. Now you can take the printout of your E-Aadhaar.
Benefits of Aadhaar card download
If your Aadhaar card is lost or stolen, you can easily get it by visiting the official website of UIDAI. In case you need to edit some information on Aadhaar Card, you can easily do it online.
There is no need to visit the Aadhaar Enrolment center to get your Aadhaar card offline. You can simply download the latest version of your Aadhaar from anywhere, anytime at your own comfort.
Moreover, Aadhaar Card is a password protected file in order to keep your details secure. The government of India is slowly and steadily linking all the data and information with the Aadhaar card database.
As Aadhaar is unique ID to an Aadhaar holder when linking it to an individual is personal, employment and financial profile gives the government and all its functionaries a comprehensive all-around view of an individual.
It simply helps the authorities to correct the gauge of a personal profile. Having Aadhaar, you can avail many government schemes and subsidies.
Simply we can say that Aadhaar is the name that is expected to take over as a single ID document for all Indian individuals. The government is slowly and steadily integrating and linking all the data and information with the Aadhaar card database.
Aadhaar is helpful to avail many governmental schemes and subsidies and it is helpful to the authorities to correctly gauge a personís profile.
Points to keep in mind while downloading Aadhaar?
In the absence of a registered mobile number, you cannot download the Aadhaar card.
A One Time Password is required for the authentication before the Aadhaar card is downloaded in PDF format.
Aadhaar Card cannot be downloaded without OTP.
You can download Aadhaar card without OTP.
E-Aadhaar can be downloaded, as many times you need it.
Downloaded Aadhaar card can be used in the place of your original Aadhaar everywhere.
You require a password to open the PDF file of Aadhaar card.
- Aadhaar Card Download with Aadhaar Number