Aadhaar Card Download With Aadhaar Number Only
– Aadhaar card is an important document, which is required for many purposes. One of the best things about it you do not need to carry it all the time. You can simply download at your own comfort whenever and wherever you need it.
An e-Aadhaar is a valid document as original Aadhaar. You can download Aadhaar by using enrollment number, Aadhaar Number, Mobile number etc. In this article, I am going to mention how to download Aadhaar using Aadhaar Number.
What Is The Need To Download E-Aadhaar?
You have already applied for an Aadhaar. The online Aadhaar status says that the card is ready and dispatched. However, you have not received it yet as you require linking it to your PAN Number, Bank account etc.
What will you do? However, there are many reasons you are not able to print the Aadhaar. As the Aadhaar number generated, you can take the benefit of it. You can use the acknowledgment slip that you received at the time of enrollment after the submission of the documents at the Aadhaar enrollment center.
Remember you must have registered mobile number to download the copy of Aadhaar.
Steps to Aadhaar Card Download With Aadhaar Number Only
1. Visit the official website of UIDAI.
2. Click the option download Aadhaar
3. You will reach the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
4. A new window will appear as asks you how can enter the password to open the pdf file containing your e-Aadhaar.
5. Select the Aadhaar option if you know your Aadhaar number.
6. Enter your details Aadhaar Number, name, Area Pin Code, Captcha image.
7. Click the option ìGet One Time Password.
8. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
9. The users of the mAadhaar app can opt for TOTP.
10. Click the Confirm to send the OTP to your registered mobile number.
11. Enter that OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
12. Click the option ëValidate and Download button to get your e-Aadhaar to your device.
13. Enter the password and click the submit button to open your Aadhaar.
14. You Aadhaar downloaded in PDF format.
15. You must ensure that your system must have Adobe Reader to open the PDF file.
16. After the download, you can take a print out of it or store it on your Smartphone for future use.
17. The downloaded Aadhaar is acceptable as a legally valid proof.
In case you have lost your Aadhaar or not got your Aadhaar yet don’t worry! You can still download the copy of Aadhaar card using Aadhaar enrollment number. Follow the
Steps Mentioned Below To Download The Copy Of e-Aadhaar.
1. Login the www.uidai.gov.in.
2. Click the option ëDownload Aadhaarí.
3. You will reach the redirected on eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/popup
4. Type your 14-digit enrollment id number and digit time and date value.
5. Enter your full name, pin code, CAPACHA.
6. Click the option ëGet One Time Password to generate OTP.
7. You will receive and OTP on your registered mobile number.
8. Enter the OTP you received and click the ëValidate & Download option.
Steps To Print An Aadhaar Card?
1. Once you have downloaded your Aadhaar in PDF format, you need the printed copy of it. The PDF file requires a password that consists of first four letters of your name and year of your birth.
2. Key points to keep in mind while downloading an Aadhaar Card.
3. In the absence of a registered mobile number, with UIDAI you cannot download the Aadhaar card.
4. You will get an OTP to the registered mobile number for authentication before the Aadhaar card downloaded in PDF format.
5. Aadhaar cannot download without OTP.
6. Aadhaar card downloaded as many times as you want.
7. The downloaded copy of Aadhaar used in the place of your original Aadhaar card wherever you need.
8. Aadhaar card download procedure is very simple and you can get Aadhaar card print out online by entering a password.
The UIDAI has launched the mAadhaar app to Synchronize Aadhaar data on your mobile phone. It is only available for Android and you can download it from Google Play Store. You must be careful while typing the name and make sure that it is mAadhaar to avoid any fake app.
Check the name of developer UIDAI to recheck it before downloading. How mAadhaar works for you?
As you set up this app, your Aadhaar details including your number, address etc are stored on the app. It lets a user share their Aadhaar profile and data with third-party applications via NFC, QR codes, barcodes etc.
One of the best things about this app takes the responsibility sharing their Aadhaar data. These days if you are buying a new SIM card, you need a copy of your Aadhaar and this app makes it easier to share the information with the service provider.
Points To Keep In Mind While Downloading mAadhaar aApp?
1. Make sure that number on the Smartphone is same as that is to be linked to your Aadhaar.
2. The mobile number must be registered at the time of getting an Aadhaar card.
3. In case your mobile is not working verification, do not work.
4. Once you have opened the app you will be asked to create a password.
5. Make sure that password must be unique and complicated.
6. You must remember this password as it is required every time you wish to carry out any action on the app.
7. After the creation of the password, the next page will take you to enter your Aadhaar data.
8. The app read the verification code on its own.
How To Download mAaadhar Card?
1. Visit the www.play.google.com to download the app for free.
2. On the left side of the page, click on the drop menu to select the ëAppsí tab.
3. It will take to a new page, that displays various apps.
4. Type mAadhaar in the search box and click the search button.
5 Select the mAadhaar UIDAI app and click on ëInstallí button to download the app on your smartphone.
6. Open the app once the app is downloaded on your device.
7. The page will show a form ì Create a password before importing your Aadhaar profile on this mobileí.
8. Type a password, with a minimum of 8 characters including 1 special character, 1 digit and 1 capital alphabet.
9. Renter the password to confirm the password.
Aadhaar Card Download with Aadhaar Number Only